Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
02:23 AM on 05/14/13
Donnie Ruth
I like to talk about blink-182
User Info.
Completely agree about An American Religion. It's still great and that second verse is killer, but whenever it comes on I just want to hear A Raindance in Traffic. The lyrics to that song just tear me apart.

I've only listened to this album since it leaked, and I am very excited to go buy a physical copy to look at everyday for a very long time.

Thank you Wonder Years for doing what you do.
11:34 AM on 05/17/13
Donnie Ruth
I like to talk about blink-182
User Info.
Okay so after listening to this album for about 50 times and buying it, I just think I expected much more from the lyrics. Hearing all of Soupy's interviews and reading the inside of the album, I would expect huge lyrics beyond anything Soupy has done. Now to criticize my favorite part of this band feels wrong, but I did expect much more.

When I let go of my expectations, I still feel like these lyrics are huge in a different way. I as well battle with depression and after listening, I was able to admit this to my best friend. That's a crazy reaction. That's what music can do. I think this band deserves so much praise for what they do, and me being a HUGE fan, I'm still happy to say TGG is my favorite album this year (so far).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos