Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29.
12:21 PM on 05/16/13
thesunalsorises
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What is your favorite Texas town to perform in? What is your favorite song to cover that you have not performed at a show? Would you ever cover a hip-hop/rap song (if you liked it)?
12:55 PM on 05/16/13
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Are there any Jack's Mannequin b-sides that haven't been released? And if so, will they ever see the light of day?
12:57 PM on 05/16/13
keepthechange11
Blink and you miss a beat
User Info.
Any plans to release a full length?
01:21 PM on 05/16/13
mte06a
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Now that you have a gold record, will you be changing the lyrics to synesthesia?

Congratulations, btw-- very much a deserved achievement.
02:08 PM on 05/16/13
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
User Info.
What do you think you'd be doing if you weren't making music?
Do you still listen to Jimmy Eat World?
Ever considered any of the early Transit songs to be on a theoretical third SoCo record?
02:47 PM on 05/16/13
weirderthanu210
Two Broke Girls (Official Thread)
User Info.
Who do you believe to be the most under appreciated band out there?
03:27 PM on 05/16/13
toxicredlilies
Toxic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Will there be another Dear Jack Golf tournament? It was a fun day. Additionally, with the new lineup and all the additional keyboard players it seems like you played a little less piano on some songs (I was at the Troubador show). I truly enjoyed the show and loved the different arrangements but missed the piano. Will you ever do an acoustic-piano show?
I read in another interview that he does plan on doing another DJF tournament this year. And he's doing solo-piano shows on his UK tour next week, so more might be a possibility!
12:29 AM on 05/17/13
WhatStarsAre
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You utilized a lot more electronic/synthetic elements on The Pop Underground than in your previous work. I'm really enjoying the change of pace and wondering if you see that as a new direction for your future sound or more of an experimental departure.

In other interviews, you've seemed really positive about the increased freedom of recording independently of a major label. What has been the biggest challenge you've had to face or adjustment you've had to make as an independent artist thus far?

Any bands or artists you've always wanted to tour with but haven't yet had the chance? Maybe they're reading. ;)

Favorite movie of all time? And when you go to the cinema, what do you get at the snack bar?
12:41 AM on 05/17/13
WhatStarsAre
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Post Luekemia, does he drink and/or smoke still?

I can answer this one. He definitely still drinks, but perhaps more moderately in recent years. He doesn't smoke cigarettes anymore, as far as I know, but does smoke the occasional joint and is fairly vocal about his support for legalizing marijuana.
06:26 AM on 05/17/13
bigt151
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is it difficult changing the setlist when going from a headlining show to one you are opening for?
06:27 AM on 05/17/13
bigt151
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is it easier to write on the road, at home, or do you have no preference at all?
06:27 AM on 05/17/13
bigt151
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know you are good friends with Tommy Lee. Any chance of a collaboration with him?
06:29 AM on 05/17/13
bigt151
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What song off the new EP did you find easiest to write, record, etc.?
02:14 PM on 05/19/13
jacoco
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you mentioned north would have a 10 year anniversary vinyl pressing this year. any chance for an EIT reprint?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS