Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 591
02:28 PM on 05/15/08
gloriousmuse
you've left me speechless
User Info.
good. it was coming, and is coming for the rest of america. i dont care. it should be your right to choose who you marry. whether you do it missionary, dueling dragons, or the cootchie clutch. its all preference right?

Oh wow, another person from Jax!
02:29 PM on 05/15/08
enoefx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

That fails as well.

Try getting statistics on all heterosexual behavior. It would be ridiculous. Do you know how much
heterosexual sex occurs while on drugs or high? Or how many children are raped by heterosexuals?

Half of those sources are not creditable either. Few of them are actual scientific data.
theyellowdart
User Info.
Then why not give rapists and sheep-shaggers rights to live their own lifestyles?

They can't help what they're attracted to, or what turns them on.
Because rapists FORCE people into sex things they don't want to, and sheeps aren't human, where gays are human and they fall in love and whatnot like any other human. Don't be an ignorant shithead.
Pathfinder
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sometimes the sheep will let them do it, but it is still against the law!!! Even though they are both consenting.

And what if a dog wants to have sex with a woman? Consent on both sides, but still illegal!

02:30 PM on 05/15/08
secondsunrise
Jeff
User Info.
God hates liberals is a well-known joke.

Hence the smiley face after I wrote it... a lot of liberals are not religious anyway...

I know a lot of liberals are not religious...that's one of the cornerstones of being liberal...ie. pro-choice.
02:31 PM on 05/15/08
bosa_j
User Info.
Then why not give rapists and sheep-shaggers rights to live their own lifestyles?

They can't help what they're attracted to, or what turns them on.

That would be because rape violates an individuals right to privacy and consent in a direct way. Gay marriage does no such thing.

What I don't get is why people seem to take offense to something that has nothing to do with them.
02:32 PM on 05/15/08
enoefx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just for the sake of argument... polygamist families, man-boy relationships, etc

Nice.

Personally, I have no problem with consenting polygamists. I think it should be legal.

Man-boy, sure as long as the boy is 18. It's hard to set boundaries on children with adults. I think
18 is still a good number though.
Neal_OConnor
User Info.
I still don't understand why the government (state or federal) should have ANY place in marriage at all. Shouldn't marriage just be a contract between two individuals? Why is there a need for the government to give different status to those who are married? (I am aware, of course, that married couples are taxed differently than single individuals. But to me it doesn't seem right to tax people differently based on marital status. The government should treat every individual EQUALLY regardless of marital status.)

I just don't think the government has any place here, regardless of whether gay marriage is right or wrong.
secondsunrise
Jeff
User Info.
Can't wait till Obama is office and FINALLY makes some changes for the benefit of our nation and stop running it into a deeper hole than it's already in.
02:33 PM on 05/15/08
gloriousmuse
you've left me speechless
User Info.

Wow, what a load of crap. I'm sure the statistics for Heteros is the exact same.
02:33 PM on 05/15/08
N8withoutSOUND
User Info.
Sometimes the sheep will let them do it, but it is still against the law!!! Even though they are both consenting.

And what if a dog wants to have sex with a woman? Consent on both sides, but still illegal!

are you really making that argument? really? please say you're joking.
can a dog say yes or no, with the absolute guarantee a human will understand it?
no.

and a dog cannot raise a human child.
using an animal in an argument that concerns humans is ridiculous.
02:34 PM on 05/15/08
JCCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Marriage is a religious sacrament derived from the idea that it is blessed by God.

It would cease being God's law if rules on marriage are not followed.

The admittance of same-sex couples to the institution of marriage is not unlike letting an atheist deliver Holy Communion or allowing a Buddhist to become pope.

You can talk about Gay people's freedoms, but what about religious freedom?

wow. Gods law?

I don't know where to begin. We can argue about music on this site all day long but when it comes to this, you are just plain wrong. It's sad to see primitive thinking like this in society today.
02:34 PM on 05/15/08
Pathfinder
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can't wait till Obama is office and FINALLY makes some changes for the benefit of our nation and stop running it into a deeper hole than it's already in.

Shut up, moron.

Unfounded Hero Worship has no place on the internet.
02:35 PM on 05/15/08
Jeannieanline
User Info.

a lot of those statistics are outdated and from the 70s/80s, which, let's face it, were a bit biased against gays and lesbians
02:35 PM on 05/15/08
StevevetS
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Step in the right direction

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT