Username
Password

08:01 PM on 05/02/12 
User Info.
Nyquist Theorem
Love leaves scars.
Farmington Hills, MI
Male - 28 Years Old
So there's not an alternate ending to this season.

http://tvline.com/2012/05/02/fringe-...5-nimoy-gabel/

Oh and here's a scan from the TV Guide article about where the show is headed in season 5. Fairly spoilery I guess if you want to avoid that sort of thing.

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/ca...500_FULL .png
08:18 AM on 05/04/12 
User Info.
Losthope182
----
Hyde Park, NY
Male
How are they doing the finale? Part 1 tonight and part 2 next week? Or both tonight? Or both next week?
08:32 AM on 05/04/12 
User Info.
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
The Grove, NJ
Male - 30 Years Old
How are they doing the finale? Part 1 tonight and part 2 next week? Or both tonight? Or both next week?

It's part 1 tonight and part two next week. Should be pretty awesome!
08:40 PM on 05/04/12 
User Info.
SockMonkeyRiot
johnnymainstream.bandcamp .com
Mansfield Center, CT
Male - 28 Years Old
09:11 PM on 05/04/12 
User Info.
Nyquist Theorem
Love leaves scars.
Farmington Hills, MI
Male - 28 Years Old
Holy crap. They covered up the Nimoy appearance really well (I'm spoiler tagging this in case anyone didn't watch it yet tonight). And Astrid! Oh dear.
09:41 PM on 05/04/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
ASTRID! Her being a badass was so worth the entire series of her doing next to nothing.
12:03 AM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
Nyquist Theorem
Love leaves scars.
Farmington Hills, MI
Male - 28 Years Old
John Noble saying "You're much prettier than your predecessor" to the St. Clair's administrator was a nice little meta touch. That's his daughter, Samantha Noble.
12:08 AM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Nanobots and concentrated sun lasers in the same episode? William Bell has such cool tricks.

I still have no clue how he's going to destroy the universe or why he went crazy in the first place.
02:04 AM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
John Noble saying "You're much prettier than your predecessor" to the St. Clair's administrator was a nice little meta touch. That's his daughter, Samantha Noble.
haha, no way! She totally was cute too.

Excellent episode in every way, next week looks insane
11:10 AM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
IAmAmazing
I want to beLIEve
Savannah, GA/Brick,...
Male - 22 Years Old
Ehhh, I really wasn't a fan of this week's episode.
11:56 AM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
I loved the weird standing disease, dug Charlotte-LOST's role even though I never was really into her on LOST, I liked the reveal of Jones and Bell being in cahoots, dug Walter going back to the institution and how his demeanor changed, but more than anything I LOVED how the season has come full circle and I almost forgot that we are in a different universe than the first 3 seasons
03:33 PM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
IAmAmazing
I want to beLIEve
Savannah, GA/Brick,...
Male - 22 Years Old
It seemed more like an episode of Warehouse 13 than it did Fringe, which I wouldn't mind if it wasn't the season finale and I was expecting a lot from it. The only scene I really liked was the scene with Astrid and Walter when Walter leaves the lab to go find Bell. The episode was just too ridiculous. I can take the shapeshifters, but the way they did the nanites just seemed too unbelievable, same with the sun ray (and the oil reserve under Boston? come on Fringe, you're so much smarter than that). While a cool idea, Olivia controlling Peter's movements was ridiculously lame. As for the supervillian that has been building up all season, Jones' death was so anticlimactic and stupid. There is a like a million different fucking awesome ways to kill off people in Fringe and they kill Jones off with an electrified exposed part of the antenna? Even Bell returning felt ridiculous amidst all the other stupid stuff that was going on. Next week better be fucking awesome or else I'm going to be so disappointed in this show.

Oh, and Astrid getting shot. WHAT THE FUCK? You get rid of Lincoln (and the rest of the alt-verse) and now harm Astrid? What are you going to do next, kill Gene?
03:40 PM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
The Grove, NJ
Male - 30 Years Old
I thought it was a great episode.
The Samantha Noble thing is neat.
I like William Bell being back but I didn't think he was coming back this season. I also disliked how him being back diminished the awesomeness of Jones.
Olivia is even more awesome.
I feel bad for poor Astrid.
Rebecca Mader was pretty good on here.
The cases were neat this week.
06:07 PM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
Whalejaw
It seemed more like an episode of Warehouse 13 than it did Fringe, which I wouldn't mind if it wasn't the season finale and I was expecting a lot from it. The only scene I really liked was the scene with Astrid and Walter when Walter leaves the lab to go find Bell. The episode was just too ridiculous. I can take the shapeshifters, but the way they did the nanites just seemed too unbelievable, same with the sun ray (and the oil reserve under Boston? come on Fringe, you're so much smarter than that). While a cool idea, Olivia controlling Peter's movements was ridiculously lame. As for the supervillian that has been building up all season, Jones' death was so anticlimactic and stupid. There is a like a million different fucking awesome ways to kill off people in Fringe and they kill Jones off with an electrified exposed part of the antenna? Even Bell returning felt ridiculous amidst all the other stupid stuff that was going on. Next week better be fucking awesome or else I'm going to be so disappointed in this show.

Oh, and Astrid getting shot. WHAT THE FUCK? You get rid of Lincoln (and the rest of the alt-verse) and now harm Astrid? What are you going to do next, kill Gene?

It wasn't the season finale...
06:12 PM on 05/05/12 
User Info.
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
The Grove, NJ
Male - 30 Years Old
It wasn't the season finale...

Part one of the season finale...

So excited to see where they go with this. I wonder what the cliffhanger will be.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos