Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 45
08:21 PM on 05/20/13
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Yes! It's so good, but I don't think it's the actual studio version though. Like it kinda sounds like a rough tour cut or something. Idk whats up with the crowd noises, but besides that it's a fun awesome song
Yeah, I was wondering what was up with that. I don't care. Now I can learn all the words and annoy my family and friends by singing loud and terribly haha
09:01 PM on 05/20/13
soccerlord357
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i really don't understand all the hate towards cassadee. I have had the opportunity to meet her several times after concerts and she is the most humble and sweetest soul you will ever meet.

i applaud her new country direction. i dont get why people are saying she should be an "avril lavigne jr"...thats pretty much what she was in Hey Monday and look where that went. I wish her the best of luck and I am sure this is just the beginning of something special!
09:28 PM on 05/20/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
i really don't understand all the hate towards cassadee. I have had the opportunity to meet her several times after concerts and she is the most humble and sweetest soul you will ever meet.

i applaud her new country direction. i dont get why people are saying she should be an "avril lavigne jr"...thats pretty much what she was in Hey Monday and look where that went. I wish her the best of luck and I am sure this is just the beginning of something special!
Well said, I think it's a pretty good and so much better and less cheesy than most country songs these days
09:36 PM on 05/20/13
esposimi
0118 999 881 99 9119 7253
User Info.
What happened to the Cass I remember...

10:25 PM on 05/20/13
JustAHomeBoy
User Info.
Boring. The "wasting all these tears on you-oo" is very Avril-esque.
11:28 PM on 05/20/13
theherox
As of 10/3, pronounced "Thoreau"
User Info.
not impressed. this also sounds even less country than Taylor Swift. more like Boys Like Girls/Rocket to the Moon
01:11 AM on 05/21/13
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
not impressed. this also sounds even less country than Taylor Swift. more like Boys Like Girls/Rocket to the Moon
That's basically exactly what she was going for from what I understand
01:11 AM on 05/21/13
TheDillon
twitter.com/thedillon
User Info.
meh
01:39 AM on 05/21/13
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
Avril Lavigne with a country twist = Taylor Swift --> will do well on radio.
07:19 AM on 05/21/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
So like...does she even care about music? Seems like she'll do anything and cash in on any trend to get to fame. If this incarnation of her "career" fails, will she finally go away?
08:12 AM on 05/21/13
Juraraw
@GarrettCampagna
User Info.
I still don't understand why the Voice allows someone who already had a record deal on the show.
09:58 AM on 05/21/13
Aileen
Fatrick Plump no more
User Info.
I think this suits her a lot better than her attempts at pop or hard rock ever did. I like it.
Agreed, this genre is perfect for her voice. If they get a great band behind her, she's going to kill it on that Rascal Flatts tour this summer.
12:17 PM on 05/21/13
Petitnaindes╬les
Kaneki-kun, BON APP╔TIT
User Info.
Chorus sounds exactly like Avril Lavigne... same vocal inflections (yooooooooooooo) and stuff. Generic but I wouldn't mind hearing that on radio honestly. Much better than anything she released as Hey Monday imo
09:20 PM on 05/22/13
YouHaveNoClue
User Info.
Country is my least favorite genre, but still dig this from her:

All the best.
I sorta know the person who did that deal.. sorta know them... in a round about weird way.
01:40 PM on 05/24/13
tefarez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
great cass as per usual

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT