Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
11:24 PM on 05/20/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
Oh no, The Emmure Strain lost one its guitarist. They'll sound exactly the same with the replacement.
09:52 AM on 05/21/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
Probably, but TAS are a whole hell of a lot better than Emmure.

All deathcore sounds the same to me, I can't stand any of it. I really don't get the TAS fans that constantly bash other bands and say they're terrible, I cant hear much talent in TAS' music at all. I don't care if someone likes Deathcore, I just think it's stupid that TAS fans constantly bash the other bands in the genre, and that the vocalist can't tell that his band clearly are deathcore.

Rant over.
11:13 AM on 05/21/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
I'm not a fan of the genre at all, or even a big fan of TAS outside of a few songs I listen to occasionally, I was just saying that Emmure are on a completely different level of terrible. There are no redeeming qualities to be found in that band.
I agree that they're worse, but the constant monotonous deathcore sound still makes them sound similar.
12:05 PM on 05/27/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
I really don't see how you could think, say, Whitechapel and The Acacia Strain sound the same... TAS definitely had something unique going on with their approach to writing. Way less reliance on blast beats than their peers, and they place more emphasis on actual heaviness instead of just trying to be "brutal."

It all sounds the same to me, I just can't stand the genre, it's the worst genre out there in my opinion.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests