Username
Password
Saves the Day News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 82.
12:03 PM on 05/23/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I really loved the title track on their last record but I haven't been able to get into anything else by them at all really so hopefully this'll change my mind..
12:13 PM on 05/23/13
don't fret
When In Rome
User Info.
Its $250 per person. Very Private. Only about 15 people. But get to hang with the band all day.
That's awesome man, if I knew enough people in the Bay Area who loved STD that much I would have done the same Enjoy it for me!
12:16 PM on 05/23/13
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
User Info.
Always look forward to new STD.
12:20 PM on 05/23/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I really loved the title track on their last record but I haven't been able to get into anything else by them at all really so hopefully this'll change my mind..

Anything on that record or anything they've released???
12:30 PM on 05/23/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Anything on that record or anything they've released???
Anything they've released, that I've heard at least. Which to be fair isn't all that much. I tried Stay What You Are and I moderately enjoyed "At Your Funeral" but the rest was kind of bland to me. Their later stuff is mostly ruined by his vocals for me.
12:42 PM on 05/23/13
ecartman(>< )
Denim
User Info.
I am calling it now that this will be the best thing they've done in 10 years. I wasn't a fan of the trilogy (each album had some killer tracks, of course), and from what I've heard, this is them getting back to the twisted optimism we know and love. I was worried about the production, but I'm sure Schnapf fixed it in post-production. Claudio was a beast, but it is Saves the Day. Couldn't have the members stay or anything.
12:53 PM on 05/23/13
Boucher187
Jonathan "Mox" Moxon
User Info.
you're a boss. where in Scranton?
At a house. House show..... Pledged about in October. Paid $5,000.00. Me and my buddies are paying $250 a person to cover the cost....
12:54 PM on 05/23/13
Boucher187
Jonathan "Mox" Moxon
User Info.
That's awesome man, if I knew enough people in the Bay Area who loved STD that much I would have done the same Enjoy it for me!
I will say it was not that easy to get 15-20 people to pay $250 per person. But it all worked out. I can not wait. Hope to get some videos and stuff from the show. I know I am going to die when I meet Chris and hang with him personally for the day.
01:03 PM on 05/23/13
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
Anything they've released, that I've heard at least. Which to be fair isn't all that much. I tried Stay What You Are and I moderately enjoyed "At Your Funeral" but the rest was kind of bland to me. Their later stuff is mostly ruined by his vocals for me.
Through Being Cool will always be my favorite album by them. Give it a try if you haven't yet...classic pop punk godfather record.
02:13 PM on 05/23/13
circasurvivor
User Info.
02:59 PM on 05/23/13
ben mears
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i really wish i still liked saves the day. through being cool might be one of my favorite albums of all time but shit, i just can't stand this band anymore and i think i've grown a hatred for them.

but it sounds like many people still dig them, which is good.
03:09 PM on 05/23/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Looking forward to it
04:13 PM on 05/23/13
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Through Being Cool will always be my favorite album by them. Give it a try if you haven't yet...classic pop punk godfather record.
THIS.. get on it man
06:25 PM on 05/23/13
Kid Defender
Typo
User Info.
New saves the day is always the highlight to my year (when it happens). I love this band like no other.
07:05 PM on 05/23/13
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
That there's a tracklist means good news. Stoked!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests