AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Purevolume News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Stream A New Cinema Sleep Song

Posted by - 09:44 AM on 05/23/13
You can stream Cinema Sleep's new song, "Inside My Hands" on Purevolume. It's the first song from their new album, Truth For The Seeker, out May 28th.

Submitted by B.Leibo

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
10:02 AM on 05/23/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
B. Leibo you are my new rival. Virtually everytime I submit something (usually moments after it's released to the world) you beat my by seconds!! Lol, unless the staff here just blocks my submissions.
10:53 AM on 05/23/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
B. Leibo you are my new rival. Virtually everytime I submit something (usually moments after it's released to the world) you beat my by seconds!! Lol, unless the staff here just blocks my submissions.
I give the AP handstuff to post mine first.
10:55 AM on 05/23/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
But in all honesty, a lot of my posts are trumped by other people too, but there are a few bands I follow pretty closely, I have all individual members of certain bands as Facebook friends... all are very talkative and friendly to their fans so are usually very open about sharing information, especially the smaller bands who are still trying to build up a fanbase. I had my alarm clock set at 10 pm for this premier last night haha. Not trying to burst your bubble.
10:58 AM on 05/23/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
But in all honesty, a lot of my posts are trumped by other people too, but there are a few bands I follow pretty closely, I have all individual members of certain bands as Facebook friends... all are very talkative and friendly to their fans so are usually very open about sharing information, especially the smaller bands who are still trying to build up a fanbase. I had my alarm clock set at 10 pm for this premier last night haha. Not trying to burst your bubble.

No I am totally kidding, you have excellent taste in music!
11:03 AM on 05/23/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
No I am totally kidding, you have excellent taste in music!
Gracious, as do you.
11:35 AM on 05/23/13
Sanzen
Ricocheting
User Info.
I loved the EP, but the production sounds awful for some reason.

Feels like a garage demo.
11:41 AM on 05/23/13
B.Leibo
User Info.

I felt it seemed a little off too, Brady usually BELTS, he seemed pretty stagnant here, and the instrumentals were recorded way louder than the vocals. Hopefully that was Purevolume stream issue? Who knows.
11:44 AM on 05/23/13
WeltallAY
User Info.

Agreed, I thought they were going back to Crummet?
12:18 PM on 05/23/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Agreed, I thought they were going back to Crummet?
It was done by Crummet, I really think its just the particular upload
12:21 PM on 05/23/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
It was done by Crummet, I really think its just the particular upload

Wow, as a huge fan of his work I couldn't even tell. That upload was bad, can't wait to hear it on CD hopefully this time.
01:13 PM on 05/23/13
PetitnaindesÎles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Been following singer's vocal covers for years, dude has got some pipes. Song is miles better than the first stuff they've released but yeah something sounds off with the production.
01:35 PM on 05/23/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Wow, as a huge fan of his work I couldn't even tell. That upload was bad, can't wait to hear it on CD hopefully this time.
You were right my man, just spoke with the rhythm guitarist... he corrected me. "Just wanted to clarify, Kris Crummet didn't produce this new album, it was done by Standbys in house studio and producer per the contract" So again NOT Crummet's fault haha. I forgot they recently signed with a new label. He also believes the compression of the mp3 kind of took from the quality of it all. The song itself is good...so I won't judge the quality until album is in hand.
01:52 PM on 05/23/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
You were right my man, just spoke with the rhythm guitarist... he corrected me. "Just wanted to clarify, Kris Crummet didn't produce this new album, it was done by Standbys in house studio and producer per the contract" So again NOT Crummet's fault haha. I forgot they recently signed with a new label. He also believes the compression of the mp3 kind of took from the quality of it all. The song itself is good...so I won't judge the quality until album is in hand.

Thanks for the info, I thought the drums sounded particularly different from Crummet's full captures.
02:06 PM on 05/23/13
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
standby is a fuckin disaster. song is good tho

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles