Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 67 of 67
07:38 AM on 05/27/13
nowFace
You're irreversible
User Info.
clearly says the new one..
Yeah I'm aware but he's clearly just fucking with us. Where would he have heard it?
08:24 AM on 05/27/13
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Honestly? Fans will hate me, but Glassjaw and mid 00's Christcore. It really is incredibly similar to Norma Jean and Underoath, despite people never, ever acknowledging that.

The new one sounds like the old one + Dillinger Escape Plan, but I've only heard it three times. Essentially, it's spazzier at times, more experimental at times and more alt-rock at times.

Interesting, I had a hard time getting into the Fake History at first for the same reasons (thought it was just another generic metalcore album) but it has grown on me so much then. Knowing their sound, I wonder if the new one will have some similarities to Exotic Animal Petting Zoo's last album.
08:25 AM on 05/27/13
halfeaten
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wait.....you're saying this upcoming album sounds like Dillinger or Fake History does?

Read my post again.
I'm saying that it's a little spazzier, a little more experimental and also a little more alt-rock... Meaning that yeah, it leans a bit towards Dillinger Escape Plan.

Streams went out 14 days ago. I've heard it a few times since yesterday and I'm still not fuzzed. I didn't like Fake History at all either, so it probably means more to you that my friends who are fans are calling it the record of the decade.
08:26 AM on 05/27/13
halfeaten
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Interesting, I had a hard time getting into the Fake History at first for the same reasons (thought it was just another generic metalcore album) but it has grown on me so much then. Knowing their sound, I wonder if the new one will have some similarities to Exotic Animal Petting Zoo's last album.

You'll probably love the new one, then. It still sounds a lot like Fake History, but just better and more exciting. I still think it's incredibly boring, but my opinion doesn't matter.

Expect reviews to say that it's in the lineage of Shape Of Punk To Come and Relationship Of Command. Yeah, people will go that mental.
08:47 AM on 05/27/13
PetitnaindesĪles
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
You'll probably love the new one, then. It still sounds a lot like Fake History, but just better and more exciting. I still think it's incredibly boring, but my opinion doesn't matter.

Expect reviews to say that it's in the lineage of Shape Of Punk To Come and Relationship Of Command. Yeah, people will go that mental.
It seems like a lot of people are calling them the "saviors of the scene" because of their live show. Of course they (well actually only the singer does) go nuts live which is what give them that reputation but they quickly need to branch out because their heaviest/most metalcore-y songs tend to be the weakest, I guess it's good to know that's what they're doing on the new stuff.
11:13 AM on 05/27/13
halfeaten
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It seems like a lot of people are calling them the "saviors of the scene" because of their live show. Of course they (well actually only the singer does) go nuts live which is what give them that reputation but they quickly need to branch out because their heaviest/most metalcore-y songs tend to be the weakest, I guess it's good to know that's what they're doing on the new stuff.

It's generally "heavier" than the last one. In fact, fans of Parkway Drive and The Ghost Inside could definitely get into it (whatever that means). Just saying that they fit in with their label-mates.
05:02 AM on 06/05/13
Christian Otte
Get money fuck bitches smoke trees
User Info.
"White America's Beautiful Black Market" is the letlive.-est song title ever.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos