AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

TV News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Arrested Development is Back

Posted by - 06:39 PM on 05/26/13
In case you somehow missed it, Arrested Development is finally back. You can now stream the 4th season on Netflix. Be sure to come and join the discussion in the official thread.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 88
07:22 PM on 05/26/13
FaceLixeMurder
Amplitude!
User Info.
Well, I have watched the first couple of episodes and so far super disappointing.
07:22 PM on 05/26/13
bacon11jelly
User Info.
First 3 Episodes are not good. This new structure doesn't work.
07:29 PM on 05/26/13
xrider105
This is closure once and for all!
User Info.
I enjoyed season 4. Odd ending though.
07:30 PM on 05/26/13
calmsurrender
User Info.
Finally getting to watch this.
07:43 PM on 05/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Well, I have watched the first couple of episodes and so far super disappointing.

First 3 Episodes are not good. This new structure doesn't work.

First 3 episodes are the weakest, not sure what you mean by the structure doesn't work. To write off a 15 episode season by watching 1/5 is pretty ridiculous.
07:51 PM on 05/26/13
bacon11jelly
User Info.
By structure I mean how they try to do individual stories instead of the way they did it before. The reason the show worked so well was because they all had great personalities together. When you break them up , its not a strong. Ep2 was such a waste . I dont want to watch a Lucille and George for 30 min. Just my opinion . Im hoping it gets better.
07:52 PM on 05/26/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
I've been at work all day and the only thing I've seen is people bitching about the first three episodes.
07:53 PM on 05/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
By structure I mean how they try to do individual stories instead of the way they did it before. The reason the show worked so well was because they all had great personalities together. When you break them up , its not a strong. Ep2 was such a waste . I dont want to watch a Lucille and George for 30 min. Just my opinion . Im hoping it gets better.
Like I said, don't judge it by the first 3 episodes. It works.
08:09 PM on 05/26/13
bacon11jelly
User Info.
First 3 episodes are the weakest, not sure what you mean by the structure doesn't work. To write off a 15 episode season by watching 1/5 is pretty ridiculous.

Like I said, don't judge it by the first 3 episodes. It works.

You better be right
08:10 PM on 05/26/13
hf57
for me this is heaven
User Info.

This. I've only liked the Tobias episode so far, and pretty sure I'll like the Gob's episode(s) but the rest of the characters just don't do well on their own. However, I still have high hopes for the rest of the season and if these episodes are all leading up to a movie I'll be plenty happy.
08:20 PM on 05/26/13
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
I was just happy the guys from workaholics were in episode 1.
08:31 PM on 05/26/13
bacon11jelly
User Info.
This. I've only liked the Tobias episode so far, and pretty sure I'll like the Gob's episode(s) but the rest of the characters just don't do well on their own. However, I still have high hopes for the rest of the season and if these episodes are all leading up to a movie I'll be plenty happy.
Thank you for agreeing. Everybody is in love but i just dont like it.
08:35 PM on 05/26/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
That's what, 4 episodes in? Like I said, I wouldn't judge it.
08:47 PM on 05/26/13
randomacts
User Info.
I agree with you. The season gets so much better, starting with Tobias' episode.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos