Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 36
05:27 PM on 05/29/13
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
I remember Chris talking a while ago about wanting to explore the kind of 'dark pop' (I think that's roughly what he called it) choruses as in The Worst In Me and Learn Your Place. I really hope they followed through with that as in my opinion that's when they sound their best.

Really looking forward to this. Curious to see what the guest spots are like. I thought picking Danny Leal for the last CD worked really well.
05:29 PM on 05/29/13
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Band's first album was as generic and boring as they come.
05:46 PM on 05/29/13
smowashere
I am Groot.
User Info.
"We are the band Like Moths to Flames. Jump you motherfucking motherfuckers, let's get a motherfucking jump session in this motherfucker! Fucking go!" -NYC, 2/26
Hahahahaha fuck.
05:46 PM on 05/29/13
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
"robust riffs"

every press release, can't take seriously
05:56 PM on 05/29/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
really anxious to hear the songs with the guest spots. some quality vocalists right there. i'd like to see these guys take a bit more of a melodic route, those seemed to be the only songs i really enjoyed off the full length.
06:01 PM on 05/29/13
Lacedwithshame
Fuck your learners permit!!!!!
User Info.
Those guest spots..
06:39 PM on 05/29/13
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
I remember Chris talking a while ago about wanting to explore the kind of 'dark pop' (I think that's roughly what he called it) choruses as in The Worst In Me and Learn Your Place. I really hope they followed through with that as in my opinion that's when they sound their best.

Really looking forward to this. Curious to see what the guest spots are like. I thought picking Danny Leal for the last CD worked really well.

What song was he on?
06:49 PM on 05/29/13
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
User Info.
What song was he on?
GNF
06:56 PM on 05/29/13
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
what the fuck is going on with that artwork? my eyes hurt... tracklisting got me pumped though.. hoping for a less generic delivery.. still waiting for him to bring out those cleans that were on the emarosa EP.. don't know what happened to those

Loved those demos and first ep emarosa did. When I first heard about these guys I had high hopes but I didn't enjoy the ep all album much as people have mentioned it was pretty generic. Will check this out though due to the guest spots from two of my favourite bands in the scene.
07:20 PM on 05/29/13
Penguin
ANTHYDING CAN HADPLEN
User Info.
All I've heard from these guys is their Some Nights cover (which I hated), but Shane Told is certainly piquing my interest. I might just check this out.
07:21 PM on 05/29/13
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
last album fucked my face.. stoked
08:13 PM on 05/29/13
ImAMetaphor
forget everything you know
User Info.
Curious to see how this turns out. LMTF was huge for me during my Risecore phase.
09:31 PM on 05/29/13
Lacedwithshame
Fuck your learners permit!!!!!
User Info.
Looking forward to this, to some extent, Christ' vocals are a pleasure for me, and I didn't mind their last album being generic, that being said, I'll also probably enjoy this.
10:05 PM on 05/29/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
I have some interest in this. Just a bit though, not enough to reorder.
10:43 PM on 05/29/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Cannot wait, this is just too much goodness to handle. I adore everything Will Putney touches, huge Amity Affliction and Silverstein fan, and I've thoroughly enjoyed every project Chris has been a part of!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos