07:24 PM on 05/30/13
Greg
User Info.
i'll take covers over a continued, music-less hiatus

Those are the same in my mind.
07:37 PM on 05/30/13
Greg
User Info.
yoda says sad and ungrateful fan you are.
Greg says covers are the epitome of a waste of time. Greg will not be listening to the EP.
09:58 PM on 05/30/13
Greg
User Info.
normally, maybe, but the range and awesomeness of these songs make it not a waste of time. I mean, King Crimson, The Police, Weezer, Fugazi, hell what more do you want?
I want original songs. I hate covers. That's all I'm saying. Other people are free to listen to and enjoy covers, but I will never be like that. I'm not better. Just couldn't care less about covers. I listen to bands for what they write. That's all.
10:07 PM on 05/30/13
Greg
User Info.
how dare i prefer original work to covers!!! i am no fun!
12:49 PM on 05/31/13
Greg
User Info.
butthurt fan is butthurt. and also a huge asshole.
why are you talking about yourself? I get that you're butthurt that I don't care for covers, though I'm not sure why you care so much. but yes, you are coming across as an asshole. can't argue that.
02:21 PM on 05/31/13
Greg
User Info.
lol. what bugs me is the fact that you outwardly voice your asshole-ish opinion like an ungrateful 12 year old on how covers are a waste. no one gives a fuck what you do or do not like, so leave your dickhead comments to yourself and let the real fans enjoy the covers.
things I learned from your post...

-opinions on cover songs can be asshole-ish
-no cares about what I like or not. yet what your anger at is seems like you care a bit for some reason.
-message boards are not for opinions and comments.
-only real fans like covers
-you are a complete and utter moron
02:54 PM on 05/31/13
Greg
User Info.
im only going to address that when i said "real fans", i meant the fans that are willing to hear anything their favorite bands dish out, whether good or bad. if you wont even give covers a shot, then how much of a fan are you really? ignorance is bliss.
that's not what you said though.

you said, " let the real fans enjoy the covers." you did not say, "let real fans check out the covers.' there is a huge difference.

just stop talking already. you can still be a real fan of someone's writing and have no interest in a cover song. you clearly have very little ability to discern much. so, just go away.
10:04 AM on 06/01/13
Greg
User Info.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles