Username
Password
Drama News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 93.
02:33 PM on 05/29/08
acratertocoffin
is the spider
User Info.
Who would go to this tour anyway? The Respect Issue sucked.
02:34 PM on 05/29/08
NoSurprises
User Info.
its always more entertaining when its people you don't care abut

and it seems that most of thes things involving drama between bands that are metal or hard core

Haha.
Agressive music --> Agressive People?
02:34 PM on 05/29/08
joecrabbs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Emmure is one of the worst fucking bands around. They can't play in their own home state, and at a show one of the guys from the Acacia Strain spit on one of their members and told them to stop ripping them off. Endwell sucks to for being a constant style changer, the singer posts on some other message board and said how they didn't plan their first victory release etc and he got called out on it. The moral of this whole thing is both bands are a bunch of babies who rely to much on the internet publicity to make a name for themselves than going out and doing any work. Fuck both of them.
02:35 PM on 05/29/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am not sure what the Acacia Strain has to do with any of this other than Emmure ripping off and stealing every Acacia Strain guitar riff, because Emmure is unable to be original themselves.

Down the road, there will be a bigger (and hopefully better) band that comes along and puts Emmure in their place. One can only hope they get theirs and knocked off this high horse they seemed to have been riding just because Victory and Brummel put them in his bread winning basket and they have Kurt Angle on the cover of their album. That does not make them tough or good by any stretch.

i mentioned TAS cuz everyone says Emmure ripped em off like it's blasphemy if bands sound alike. they are both good bands but i prefer Emmure, even if Kurt Angle is on the cover
their music is fun & simple

i'm pretty sure Emmure will see the light when tony fucks them over
i hope he doesn't though
soon there won't be any bands on victory
02:35 PM on 05/29/08
reissgoespunk
"Fuck Armageddon, this is Hell"
User Info.
dramazzzzz!
02:36 PM on 05/29/08
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
User Info.
Emmure is one of the best bands in that genre around right now. Endwell is terrible. Even before this was news.
02:37 PM on 05/29/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Don't shit where you sleep or your gonna wake up in shit

Did he honestly say that? Really? Dumbest thing I have ever read on here.

BTW The Respect Issue was horrible one 40+ minute breakdown....

what he said was pretty true though
..and it took you the whole length of the album to realize that Emmure play metalcore/alot of breakdowns?
02:39 PM on 05/29/08
loj
i'm not there and you're not here.
User Info.
*shrugs*
punkguy031
Follow me on Twitter: @mikeziemer
User Info.
LOL...just LOL
:-D
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Emmure are fucking awesome, fuck the gaycia strain

it's easier for bands to confront bands talking shit. they have no control over other peeps/fans not liking their band

No no, dude.
I actually enjoyed Goodbye To The Gallows, but their new shit sucks, and their sound has been played out.
But as not being a dumbass, I can tell they rip Acacia Strain and Remembering Never no other.
02:44 PM on 05/29/08
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Not a big fan of either band (though I do bump Emmure from time to time), but this is ridiculous. I figured, after reading Endwell's side of the story, that there would be something more to it than the shirt, but after reading this take on it, that's just about it. There was other stuff in the past that Emmure claims to have moved on from, but clearly they held grudges. Couldn't they just not sell the shirt, if it was that big of a deal?
02:52 PM on 05/29/08
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
Emmure are fucking awesome, fuck the gaycia strain

it's easier for bands to confront bands talking shit. they have no control over other peeps/fans not liking their band

even though Emmure ripped them off and are 1000x worse
02:52 PM on 05/29/08
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
You can't be tough while blogging drama on myspace.
02:59 PM on 05/29/08
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
Emmure is one of the best bands in that genre around right now. Endwell is terrible. Even before this was news.

lololol. Endwell is no worse than Emmure that's for damn sure.

in fact, the only whatever-core band I can think of thats worse is Liferuiner. holy shit
03:04 PM on 05/29/08
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
what he said was pretty true though
..and it took you the whole length of the album to realize that Emmure play metalcore/alot of breakdowns?

I did't say anything about their genre. I just said it was one huge breakdown. It wasn't original ,it was very repetitive and they didn't improve on their sound. The album was bad.

you guys do realize Beatz's brother (the drummer from Bayside) was in Endwell.. which got them signed to Victory.

in return. Endwell got Emmure signed to Victory....

see the connection yet? lol

Are you saying because Emmure cry to the Bayside Cd every night Endwell got kicked off??
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests