Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:32 AM on 05/30/08
sh!twolf
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
dude..i grew up with emmure and i know for a fact that youre facts are not totally correct...the bayside thing is right but the shit about frankie is just not true at all...not threatening BUT. if you wanna stand behind false claims than i would love to show you how much of a tuff guy i can be..i promise

haha! what a ***. how can you expect anyone to take your band seriously? threatening people on a message board? yeah.. i'm sure you're real tuff. i actually have heard rumors that you are in fact gay, and have resorted to hiding behind this overly testosterone fueled facade to mask your affinity for passing out free handjobs. plus... in the event you wound up confronting this guy, i'm sure you'd bring the rest of your furrowed brow, knuckle-dragging mongrel "crew-bros" with you, because you can't fight at all. beating up little emo sceney boppers at shows definitely doesn't qualify you as being battle-tested. go kill yourself. you like men. and being on the receiving "end" of monster cocks. ******.
01:35 PM on 05/30/08
sh!twolf
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
bayside blows too. so do all the other stupid bands you fucks idolize.. i.e. thrice, city and colour. go kill yourself. btbam is the only good band that's ever been on victory. EVER. and that's only because they're from north carolina... where the realest neegas live.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests