Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
09:08 AM on 05/30/08
Murphster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
HEY FLOWERS..iI SING FOR ENDWELL AND YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

if you think youre so right or have anything else to say you can do it in person..we both live in the city

Strange. Not sure what any of this has to do with Victory. This remiinds me of the East Coast vs. West Coast rap wars! I am from NYC and there is alot more to this than meets the eye. Danny from Endwell messed around with Jack from Bayside's girlfriend when Bayside was on tour a year or so ago. That killed the Bayside / Endwell relationship and I know that Brummel was pissed off about that and got on Endwell's case about their behaivor. The same Danny from Endwell also messed around with Frankie's (singer from Emmure) girfriend a couple of years ago. What a nice guy! It seems like Endwell are a bunch of crybabies because they got dropped, lost 3 original band members and then got kicked off of a tour for acting like morons when they were already on thin ice. If Emmure were real jerks they could actually really spill the beans. I am not into Kurt Angle though....
09:46 AM on 05/30/08
Murphster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Endwell are tough guys now? Scary! That response shows you have a guilty conscience. Take a breather there tough guy. No need to make threats of violence. No wonder you were kicked off that tour.

dude..i grew up with emmure and i know for a fact that youre facts are not totally correct...the bayside thing is right but the shit about frankie is just not true at all...not threatening BUT. if you wanna stand behind false claims than i would love to show you how much of a tuff guy i can be..i promise
11:59 AM on 05/30/08
Murphster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha! what a ***. how can you expect anyone to take your band seriously? threatening people on a message board? yeah.. i'm sure you're real tuff. i actually have heard rumors that you are in fact gay, and have resorted to hiding behind this overly testosterone fueled facade to mask your affinity for passing out free handjobs. plus... in the event you wound up confronting this guy, i'm sure you'd bring the rest of your furrowed brow, knuckle-dragging mongrel "crew-bros" with you, because you can't fight at all. beating up little emo sceney boppers at shows definitely doesn't qualify you as being battle-tested. go kill yourself. you like men. and being on the receiving "end" of monster cocks. ******.

i will admit i overreacted a bit...but when i see someone throwing out some real facts and then something totally fabricated it gets under my skin....especially when youre talking about people and personal relationships that you know nothing about

and id like to know what 'crew-bros" i would bring cuz last time i checked never have and never will be part of a crew.... i may hangout with some knuckle dragging mongrels though that is true..im not a violent guy.i dont beat up anyone i just wanna set the facts straight...oh and yea im totally gay...ill fuck you till you love me.<3
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests