Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 210
02:43 PM on 06/03/13
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
"...we will be performing the entire record acoustically from start to finish, and then closing the show with an electric set that covers the other albums."
holy fuck yes yes yes yes
02:44 PM on 06/03/13
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
Awesome finally able to pre order! They shouldve recorded "hey mike" acoustic and put it on the 7" vinyl on side b. I was about to go for the big bundle in hopes of getting a signed vinyl but then I realized that isn't that big of a deal...its just weird that two of the current members weren't part of crafting these tunes on the original album will sign on the cover. Just gonna go for the vinyl pre order! ANYWAYS it would be sooo nice if they did "Only One" on piano...played by Pete! Can't wait to sing along at the show over here in Houston in September!!!!
02:50 PM on 06/03/13
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
Only One performed on Pepsi Smash is one of the best filmed performances I've ever seen. The sound guy and video guy for that show on that song were excellent. It captured the heart and emotion in that song perfectly. Whenever I think of Yellowcard I think about that performance.
THIS. Exactly what I think! When I saw that performance I became a Yellowcard fan.
03:00 PM on 06/03/13
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
I can't wait for this, OA it's not my favorite YC release but this seems very promising.

Also, this dudes surely work a lot in their music, releasing albums steadily since their comeback. What a Great Band this one is. :)
03:17 PM on 06/03/13
GetWellBoss
Augustine / Ryan
User Info.
Living in Arizona and ordering Vinyl during the summer is the sketchiest thing ever. Here goes nothing.
Amen to that.
03:19 PM on 06/03/13
seventwenty3
User Info.
I would've gotten this album, but this annoying color on the site has made me so angry that I'm keeping my $11.
03:23 PM on 06/03/13
kskillzz
User Info.
I feel bad for the girl that said "thanks for getting me through high school because you guys were my only friends"
I know! She's really pretty too
03:39 PM on 06/03/13
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
THIS YELLOW IS HURTING MY EYES!! BRB WHEN ITS GONE.
03:43 PM on 06/03/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
I was also wondering where's the yellow coming from, and I'll leave it easily as it's for YC, good memories with that album! Definitely worth making it acoustically, we'll see how some songs will turn out, some of them were quite acoustic from the start, so...
04:00 PM on 06/03/13
70x7brandnew
User Info.
I'm most excited for Sean's violin on this acoustic album. It should be even more prominent than usual and that's gonna be awesome. Very excited and wish I could make this tour.
04:10 PM on 06/03/13
Crowe41
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
User Info.
It would be awesome if they put a plugged in version of One Year, Six Months on this album. Will definitely be buying this and sharing a glass with nostalgia, my good friend.
04:16 PM on 06/03/13
hintsofgold
blue
User Info.
Hm, intrigued by what they are going to do to make the new OA more...exciting. I'm sure involving a lot of strings? One can only hope.

As for the tour, I don't know how excited I am about the first part being acoustic, but very glad they are including an electric closer.
I wonder if they will bring a cellist on tour like they did with their last acoustic tour.

Also, not stoked that when you are on the YC website it takes you through 3 separate pages to get to tickets. I know that's such a "first world problem" but was it really necessary? Damn.
04:25 PM on 06/03/13
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
04:28 PM on 06/03/13
beauvais910
User Info.
Excited to hear the acoustic rendition of Empty Apartment
04:39 PM on 06/03/13
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.