Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
11:05 AM on 06/03/13
x0kristennn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Obviously this Penguins fan didn't think there would be consequences for his actions... He watches his team get away with anything and everything...
11:06 AM on 06/03/13
x0kristennn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"Honestly The only pain I feel is for the family's that lost an 8 year old son and a daughter who lost her leg."

The Martin family were not the only ones who lost a lot during those bombings. Being from Boston this is really upsetting. Cookes was completely illegal anyway, hate that guy so much. His view of the game is not how hockey is played.

Seriously, this kid basically just said "I'm going to pick a couple of victims and only feel sorry for them because no one else experienced any other real pain" ...
12:20 PM on 06/03/13
x0kristennn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I've been on this site for YEARS and I still don't know how to get more than the standard smileys. I'm trying to wave at you I swear hahaha
01:38 PM on 06/03/13
x0kristennn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha, click the smile and scroll all the way down.. it should say show all smiles.

Ugh mine doesn't, but it could just be the shitty version of Internet Explorer I have on the work computer. Thanks anyway! Let's go B's (for this series at least).
01:51 PM on 06/03/13
x0kristennn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what the fuck? saying ignorant stuff makes you unsuitable to be a singer in a band? and even if you say, "yes" to that does it mean you cancel shows? this so unbelievably stupid. this is the first I've heard of the band, so chances of this really holding the band back is slim to none. but i still feel this hurts them far more than just apologizing and playing the shows as planned. seems like a really over sensitive unprofessional response to one douche bag spouting nonsense.

Agree, but he was their lead singer. Safe bet that the other members can't sing for shit, which would explain the cancellations.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos