Username
Password
Drama News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 64.
11:31 AM on 06/03/13
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Everyone makes stupid comments on twitter. They could have let him apologize or something. People get away with saying stuff like this in real life so yeah. I don't think kicking him out is really necessary...

I don't know about Twitter, I haven't used it in years, but I recall being able to delete comments? Someone help me out here.
11:36 AM on 06/03/13
dannn666
dannn666
User Info.
insensitive tweet, what an insensitive twat
11:39 AM on 06/03/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Sounds like they've been looking for a reason to kick him out. The joke was insensitive and tasteless and uncalled for, but did his bandmates or anyone else actually think he genuinely wanted another bombing to happen? Give me a fucking break.
First thing that came to mind. Dude's still an idiot though.
11:39 AM on 06/03/13
Trashcore
lower lifes
User Info.
Not surprised. Being a pens fan means you're a fan of having a captain that gets payed excessive amounts to fall and take hits. Seems like the right amount of douche necessary to make a comment like this.
11:53 AM on 06/03/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
As a low-t, nerdy, basement dwelling loser I will never understand people getting so impassioned with something happening in sports to the point where they joke about terrorist attacks/murder (being from NY this happened ALL THE TIME from Boston fans especially during the early decade, but there was also no twitter for a massive audience then)...I'm trying to think of what the equivalent would be for someone in my situation...like maybe if I landed on the bowser spot in Mario Party 2 and raged that the game is rigged and hoped my friends crash into a guardrail on the way home because I didn't get the 100 star bonus and he took all my coins!

Epic post
11:55 AM on 06/03/13
Greg
User Info.
what the fuck? saying ignorant stuff makes you unsuitable to be a singer in a band? and even if you say, "yes" to that does it mean you cancel shows? this so unbelievably stupid. this is the first I've heard of the band, so chances of this really holding the band back is slim to none. but i still feel this hurts them far more than just apologizing and playing the shows as planned. seems like a really over sensitive unprofessional response to one douche bag spouting nonsense.
12:01 PM on 06/03/13
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
12:08 PM on 06/03/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
This guy has been drinking the douche nectar. And the Pens? Come on. GO BLACKHAWKS!
12:17 PM on 06/03/13
xtbs7645x
User Info.
I've been on this site for YEARS and I still don't know how to get more than the standard smileys. I'm trying to wave at you I swear hahaha
haha, click the smile and scroll all the way down.. it should say show all smiles.
12:38 PM on 06/03/13
x0kristennn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha, click the smile and scroll all the way down.. it should say show all smiles.

Ugh mine doesn't, but it could just be the shitty version of Internet Explorer I have on the work computer. Thanks anyway! Let's go B's (for this series at least).
12:51 PM on 06/03/13
x0kristennn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what the fuck? saying ignorant stuff makes you unsuitable to be a singer in a band? and even if you say, "yes" to that does it mean you cancel shows? this so unbelievably stupid. this is the first I've heard of the band, so chances of this really holding the band back is slim to none. but i still feel this hurts them far more than just apologizing and playing the shows as planned. seems like a really over sensitive unprofessional response to one douche bag spouting nonsense.

Agree, but he was their lead singer. Safe bet that the other members can't sing for shit, which would explain the cancellations.
01:02 PM on 06/03/13
Greg
User Info.
Agree, but he was their lead singer. Safe bet that the other members can't sing for shit, which would explain the cancellations.
I've never listened to these guys, and most likely never will, but I find it hard to believe they couldn't find someone to fill in. But whatever. It's their loss. If they were friends with this guy, they can't be that much better.
01:29 PM on 06/03/13
topher465
every shining time you arrive
User Info.
typical penguins fan

"Honestly The only pain I feel is for the family's that lost an 8 year old son and a daughter who lost her leg."

The Martin family were not the only ones who lost a lot during those bombings. Being from Boston this is really upsetting. Cookes was completely illegal anyway, hate that guy so much. His view of the game is not how hockey is played.

hahaha hes just pissed that Boston beat the Pens on the ice AND scoreboard. expect more dumb tweets from this guy as game two takes place tonight

Wow didn't know their was so much Pens hate around here. As a Pen's fan, I always hated Cooke. Gave the team a bad name and played dirty -- until last year. I think his nomination for the Masterson Trophy says a lot about how he's changed his game:

http://www.pensburgh.com/2012/3/23/2...versial-as-you
01:33 PM on 06/03/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
I'm glad he got kicked out. What a dick.
01:40 PM on 06/03/13
himynameisjm
IM THE SHIT
User Info.
who?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music