Username
Password
Taking Back Sunday News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 53 of 53.
02:32 PM on 06/04/13
kennyrules
User Info.
Jesse Lacey's back in the band.
And Antonio Longo. They're doing a Demo EP tour.
06:43 PM on 06/04/13
5fikev
User Info.
Here's to hoping Fred is back in the band. I'm probably alone in this opinion but Louder Now is by far my favorite TBS record.
06:57 PM on 06/04/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
The best song on the self titled is still lackluster compared to the worst song on New Again. It's a solid record and S/T was just disappointing. Ill check out the new record but my expectations are very low..

Man, I know you love New Again but to suggest Cut Me Up Jenny is better than This Is All Now is crazy talk lol.
08:43 PM on 06/04/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Man, I know you love New Again but to suggest Cut Me Up Jenny is better than This Is All Now is crazy talk lol.

I will say This Is All Now is one of the best songs on S/T but I also love Cut Me Up Jenny- I till this day never get the hate for that song! Hah
08:57 PM on 06/04/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I will say This Is All Now is one of the best songs on S/T but I also love Cut Me Up Jenny- I till this day never get the hate for that song! Hah

Haha weirdo. I kid. I just can't even listen to it. This album is like the only thing we disagree on though. Well, albums plural really haha. Hope you like the next album more, TBS is just so polarizing, everybody has a favorite lineup, different favorite album. I really try to stay out of these threads but here I am lol.
11:18 PM on 06/04/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
Haha weirdo. I kid. I just can't even listen to it. This album is like the only thing we disagree on though. Well, albums plural really haha. Hope you like the next album more, TBS is just so polarizing, everybody has a favorite lineup, different favorite album. I really try to stay out of these threads but here I am lol.

Hah for sure. I am probably bias cause Fazzi is from my hometown area and I think he's a stellar musician. I like Nolan but I do think the original line up is the weakest. I am happy for the band cause they seem happier than before and I do hope the new record delivers better than the S/T did.
11:35 PM on 06/04/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.

Hah for sure. I am probably bias cause Fazzi is from my hometown area and I think he's a stellar musician. I like Nolan but I do think the original line up is the weakest. I am happy for the band cause they seem happier than before and I do hope the new record delivers better than the S/T did.
08:15 AM on 06/07/13
xxemo_kittyxx
meow.
User Info.
I just hope its not any more baby news.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives