Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26
08:55 AM on 06/06/13
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The song just sucks. On an album where literally any song could be a single, they are picking their shittiest songs to release to radio.
You obviously haven't listened to the entire album, since this is pretty much the catchiest song on there.
09:11 AM on 06/06/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
You obviously haven't listened to the entire album, since this is pretty much the catchiest song on there.
Wrong, I have listened, as the record is one of my favorite all-out pop albums of the year. And no way in hell is that the catchiest thing on there, unless we're using "grating chorus" as a synonym for "great hook." Catchiest song on the album is undoubtedly "Jukebox."
09:32 AM on 06/06/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
While I like other songs a lot more, this was a pretty smart choice for a single. Already starting to hear it all over the place.
10:14 AM on 06/06/13
Dubui_209
This is endless and I know.
User Info.
Wrong, I have listened, as the record is one of my favorite all-out pop albums of the year. And no way in hell is that the catchiest thing on there, unless we're using "grating chorus" as a synonym for "great hook." Catchiest song on the album is undoubtedly "Jukebox."
Last sentence is spot on. Actually really like "Heart On The Floor" too. Has a "We Are Young" vibe to it.
10:26 AM on 06/06/13
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
i love this video so fun and love the song but i want jukebox as a single best song on album
01:14 PM on 06/06/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
Last sentence is spot on. Actually really like "Heart On The Floor" too. Has a "We Are Young" vibe to it.
I loathe "Boomerang" and "Fuck U Over," don't really care for "7 Days" or "Rescue," and adore everything else. Could have been one of the tightest pop records ever if it had been eight songs and 30 minutes.
01:50 PM on 06/06/13
Dubui_209
This is endless and I know.
User Info.
I loathe "Boomerang" and "Fuck U Over," don't really care for "7 Days" or "Rescue," and adore everything else. Could have been one of the tightest pop records ever if it had been eight songs and 30 minutes.
Agreed. "Fuck U Over" and "7 Days" are definitely the low points. Everything else is so solid. Surprised they didn't sell more than they did opening week, but Fall Out Boy attracted so much attention that week.
01:53 PM on 06/06/13
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The song just sucks. On an album where literally any song could be a single, they are picking their shittiest songs to release to radio.
You just answered your own question. shitty song on pop radio, it fits.
7 days, jukebox, heart on the floor would all be awesome choices.
01:59 PM on 06/06/13
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
User Info.
Sorry to the person I quoted that was an accident.

Personally I think Fuck U Over is the catchiest song on the album. I like it.
05:31 PM on 06/06/13
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
Agreed. "Fuck U Over" and "7 Days" are definitely the low points. Everything else is so solid. Surprised they didn't sell more than they did opening week, but Fall Out Boy attracted so much attention that week.

Whoever was in charge of this release fucked up. Should have released "Jukebox" as the lead-off single and dropped it with enough time for it to become an anthem for every spring graduate. That thing could have easily been this year's "We Are Young."

Sorry to the person I quoted that was an accident.

Personally I think Fuck U Over is the catchiest song on the album. I like it.

I think they're all catchy songs, it's just some of them are annoying catchy, for me at least.
11:50 PM on 06/06/13
tyler_182_
This Coke tastes like Pepsi...
User Info.
Just heard this band and song for the first time today while skimming through the Warped Tour '13 comp, and I just gotta say this song at least, is atrocious. Haven't heard any of the bands other stuff so I can't judge it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos