Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 60
09:44 AM on 06/06/13
Star Slight
User Info.
PSU show the year I'm not there. Dunno if the audience will be there
09:45 AM on 06/06/13
Star Slight
User Info.
I was interested in looking at the artwork. Then saw a comment about the vinyl price and clicked the pre-order link to see how much it is. Pretty shocking for any band unless the album turns out to be 2XLP or something huge like that, in which case it would be more reasonable.
They're one of the biggest cult bands of the 90s. It will sell
09:47 AM on 06/06/13
Jake Jenkins
jakej654.bandcamp.com
User Info.
I was interested in looking at the artwork. Then saw a comment about the vinyl price and clicked the pre-order link to see how much it is. Pretty shocking for any band unless the album turns out to be 2XLP or something huge like that, in which case it would be more reasonable.
i can almost guarantee it'll be 2xLP. and i'm sure the packaging will be something special too. it's a little pricey but like star slight said, its going to sell
09:47 AM on 06/06/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
They're one of the biggest cult bands of the 90s. It will sell
Does that mean it should be priced at $28? It's most likely a Columbia thing, not a NIN thing. Paramore's last record was also incredibly expensive. A few others have been too
09:50 AM on 06/06/13
kidwithhelmet
User Info.
Would be sweet to have the New Regime open. I mean, he's already there, right?
09:51 AM on 06/06/13
Star Slight
User Info.
Does that mean it should be priced at $28? It's most likely a Columbia thing, not a NIN thing. Paramore's last record was also incredibly expensive. A few others have been too
I don't care, I'm not going to buy it.
09:51 AM on 06/06/13
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
It is a 2XLP on 180 gram, so not incredibly surprising. Still too much for me though.
09:53 AM on 06/06/13
kidwithhelmet
User Info.
i can almost guarantee it'll be 2xLP. and i'm sure the packaging will be something special too. it's a little pricey but like star slight said, its going to sell
I don't purchase records, but Reznor is pretty good about packing those suckers up with content apart from the actual album himself, right? May have been a special edition something, but glossy loose artwork came with Year Zero I think.
09:54 AM on 06/06/13
Thursdaysox
Sleep Well
User Info.

yeah it says 2xLP right in the description, makes a little more sense

edit: admittedly I don't buy vinyl anyway so it doesn't really make a difference to me
09:59 AM on 06/06/13
Buscemi Knows Best
You owe me a Sausage McMuffin.
User Info.

too high, yes. but still miles cheaper than daft punk's vinyl pre-order for $40.
10:06 AM on 06/06/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
too high, yes. but still miles cheaper than daft punk's vinyl pre-order for $40.
Oh that's the band I was thinking of but couldn't name. That one really drove me nuts
10:15 AM on 06/06/13
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
holy FUCK I told myself I'm not buying any concert tickets until I get a better job since one of my roommates is moving out and I need to save cash

but I really, really, really hope that I land a job before Orlando tickets sell out because that lineup is nuts
10:27 AM on 06/06/13
whiterussian
awake my old dry bones.
User Info.
insane lineup.

what Trent likes, he gets. so awesome.
10:31 AM on 06/06/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
It's not surprising at all lol fuck. Jack white regularly releases albums 30+ dollars. Radiohead does the same. This is the level of act we are talking about here. I wouldn't even consider NIN a cult-hit band anymore. They're a major-label band and are arguably one of the biggest in the world. Zack proving further and further today that he doesn't have much music knowledge outside of the small scene he covers.
10:31 AM on 06/06/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
The tour is going to do really well. If it's not sold out, I'll take a look at the Prudential Center show on StubHub. I've been doing pretty well with that site with shows. Saw How to Destroy Angels for 9 dollars with a 4 dollar service fee. Not bad since face value is 49.50 before surcharges.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos