Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
09:26 AM on 06/07/13
Ryan Gardner
@RyanGardnerC
User Info.
Friday, May 31st, 2013
Tempe rocked last night. Met the guys in Authority Zero again and Versus the World seemed cool. We came out to a lot of new people that hadn't seen us before and I think we did a pretty good job of converting some hooligans.

Pretty stoked on the tour. Vegas tonight. Seems like it's gonna be a shit-show. Small bar in the desert. Can't wait for the east coast leg in a few weeks.

We're cruising through Arizona. So effing hot outside. Everyone is hungover and sleepy in here. Onward!

Thursday June 6th, 2013
Summer Sickness Tour has been a lot of fun. We played a bar in north Vegas…not the Vegas you're thinking of. It was a biker bar and had the clientele to match. We ended up having a good time though.

Over the weekend, we shot a video for our next single "No Good". We shot it black and white and I think it's gonna look great. Really eager to see the final cut.

We played Santa Barbara last night. Left at midnight to drive back to LAX and get on a plane to Vail, CO where are playing the GoPro Mountain Games. Been an exhausting day as we haven't had any sleep. After the show tonight, we'll drive back to Denver to fly back to L.A. for two…yeah 2 shows tomorrow! Doing a private college show in Irvine early afternoon and then we have to make it to Hollywood to play The Roxy a few hours later . Friday Los Angeles Rush Hour….Not going to be pretty.

But I'd rather be doing this than waiting tables. It takes toll on my voice which I'm not happy about, just have to try and take care of myself amongst the madness. Update on how all this went next week!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS