Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 51
11:40 PM on 06/09/13
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
^ hell no. WWAE is by far their best album.
11:42 PM on 06/09/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
I dug the 2 last Epi-released albums but never gave the third one a chance, I didn't hear anything positive about it anyway though so I didn't bother. I think the band is very talented though and I'd like to hear what they do next, sadly there was definitely a decline in which I noticed their tours sucking more and more especially on the WWAE touring cycle. Other then the AA tour they played a lot of smaller club shows and I was really confused since the album itself was pretty big and I felt like they deserved way better.
01:54 AM on 06/10/13
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
Apart from their 1st record, which is still very good, it's all been downhill from here.
yeah they keep getting heavier (half of the time) but it doesn't work imo.
02:03 AM on 06/10/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I dug the 2 last Epi-released albums but never gave the third one a chance, I didn't hear anything positive about it anyway though so I didn't bother. I think the band is very talented though and I'd like to hear what they do next, sadly there was definitely a decline in which I noticed their tours sucking more and more especially on the WWAE touring cycle. Other then the AA tour they played a lot of smaller club shows and I was really confused since the album itself was pretty big and I felt like they deserved way better.

The new record is the best they've released.
04:09 AM on 06/10/13
Vince Early
Size The Day
User Info.
Their last album didn't really gain them many new fans. I feel like their growth in popularity has been stagnant since after WWAE.
04:47 AM on 06/10/13
Close9
User Info.
That's 100% them, epitaph didnt even know about the Skyfall cover.
wrong http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00D69B4BG/absolutepunk-20/ http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00CFS9268/absolutepunk-20/

epitaph seems like on of the best labels around today
lol
05:24 AM on 06/10/13
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
They had that one album with that song with that kid who was like eight who could scream

novelty man
this exactly, they lost their reason for people tp care when that kid became a reasonable age, now they won't really gain a lot of fans.
05:27 AM on 06/10/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
It's true
06:11 AM on 06/10/13
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
First album was my favourite could never get into anything else.
07:04 AM on 06/10/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Yeah, now Epitaph does, after they're released... Matt recorded them and they did the videos without Epitaph completely. Epitaph found out about Skyfall the day they uploaded it.
07:14 AM on 06/10/13
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
That's 100% them, epitaph didnt even know about the Skyfall cover.

Does anyone on this site know anything or...
Not everyone has SICK CONNECTIONS IN THE INDUSTRY LIKE YOU DO, BRO
07:43 AM on 06/10/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not everyone has SICK CONNECTIONS IN THE INDUSTRY LIKE YOU DO, BRO

Clearly
08:04 AM on 06/10/13
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
We Will All Evolve will always be their best album, the new album was crappy alternative with bits of hardcore/metal, I hope they go back to the wwae sound
09:46 AM on 06/10/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
They had that one album with that song with that kid who was like eight who could scream

novelty man
i ended up seeing this bands second show ever when they opened for Senses Fail in burlington VT in 05. he was 12 and holy shit they sucked. never thought they would make it, and then years later they got signed to epitaph i was like WTF. but they've gotten a lot better since then
10:14 AM on 06/10/13
Theknewkid
oh yes
User Info.
Epitaph never pushed their records or landed them any tours. Glad they're moving on.
They definitely got them on GREAT tours towards the beginning and pushed them nicely - they just never sold many records

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos