AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
09:47 AM on 06/10/13
The Meech
User Info.
I guess it's taken me by surprise that the site is focusing on this album when in general it never really covers many subgenres of metal besides metalcore. I'm not saying that this is bad, in fact I would really love to see the site expand its coverage to include subgenres of metal because I would really like to try to get into some of this stuff, which I generally like but have no idea where to start. Maybe hire a new staff member that specializes in metal and subgenres like black metal, death metal, melodeath etc.? I think if we expanded our metal coverage a 10/10 score to a black metal album would shock less readers on here. Just curious, Drew, what made you decide to check out this band/album? I've never thought black metal to be an interest of yours just based on years of browsing the site.

I still have to give this entire album a listen, but I found it difficult to get through the first few tracks just because I'm not a huge fan of tracks upward of 8, 9, 10 minutes. Obviously I'm going to have to try again.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests