AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
08:46 AM on 06/10/13
kennyrules
User Info.
I'm going to this show at the Cincinnati date. I'm excited to see I The Mighty play as well. Does anyone know how easy it is to meet Max? Like does he hang out around the merch table or anything?
This might be completely different from other people's experience but I've found Max to be one of the harder guys to meet after a show. If you do see him he's super friendly, though. He might not go to the merch table but it's worth waiting around outside the venue to try to meet him.

On a side note, I can't wait to hear Try to Remember, Forget live.
01:51 PM on 06/11/13
kennyrules
User Info.
I'm so sorry to hear that. That would've destroyed me if I were you. Maybe it's better if I don't meet him because if I were to meet him and he acted like that, it would kill me. I, myself, am bipolar and experienced a lot of things that Max did so he's definitely a hero to me and it would suck if he acted to me that way.
I would still try to meet him if I were you! The first time I met him I did get kind of a standoffish vibe, but the next time he remembered meeting me before and was really nice. I guess it all depends on the night. You don't know what he's been through that day/week/etc. If he is standoffish, I wouldn't take it personally.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums