Holly HoX!
User Info.

Went for six years in a row.

Stop going because it sucks now.
02:50 PM on 06/10/13
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
My first year was 2007, in Detroit. After my sophomore year of high school. I've never taken a backpack after the first year. I also brought a solid water bottle. security searched my backpack and instead of throwing it away they told me I had to, and directed me to a garbage can that was past security, so I just walked right past lol.

Also never smoked at Warped. Make brownies beforehand once, but they weren't strong enough :[
02:55 PM on 06/10/13
chewbacca110
dot dot dot REAL MAN!!
User Info.
I went in 2004 and 2005. The emo golden era!
03:01 PM on 06/10/13
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
2005 went for a bunch of headliners and was introduced to Gatsbys American Dream and Armor for Sleep that year. I ended up seeing GAD 2 other times that summer.
03:06 PM on 06/10/13
chrislauren
tiny dots on an endless timeline.
User Info.
2005. All I remember are seeing MCS, Reggie and the Full Effect, and Story of the Year. I ended up in the hospital. I think I saw the Starting Line as well.
03:32 PM on 06/10/13
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
2004. Lars and the Bastards, Billy Talent, fuckin' Coheed right when "A Favor House Atlantic" got huge. Sick, sick year. I've been every single year since and I can't wait to include my son in the tradition.
03:34 PM on 06/10/13
kskillzz
User Info.
2007 in Chicago, was also my first concert ever. Walked into the venue to see the Starting Line playing so I guess they were the first band I ever saw live too. Don't remember too much else from that year but I remember seeing MxPx on whim while my friends saw Underoath and it was my favorite set of the day. Also saw Killswitch, Red Jumpsuit, Boys like girls, and Chiodos from what I remember. Went every year since and will probably continue going for a while.
04:16 PM on 06/10/13
MXP
aka Max Phillips
User Info.
2005. I went for Cartel and Senses Fail, discovered the Pink Spiders, Silverstein, and that I wanted to go every year if I could. This year will be my 4th.
04:18 PM on 06/10/13
KingOfSpain
Goon Squad for Life
User Info.
2010 Milwaukee. Suicide Silence, BMTH, FYS, PTV, SYG, Emarosa. On the rail for ETID and Parkway Drive. Crowdsurfed for the first time at We The Kings. It was a great day. Haven't gone since, but I'm really looking forward to this year.
04:40 PM on 06/10/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
First and only was in 2005. Still think I lucked out, mostly because both Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance were playing.
04:58 PM on 06/10/13
mondaybest
nothing is sacred
User Info.
2006. To see The Academy Is, Armor for Sleep, Against Me, and Saves the day (when Chris had pink hair!)
05:05 PM on 06/10/13
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
My first one was in 2003. I remember catching Motion City Soundtrack, The Starting Line, Brand New, Something Corporate, Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, The All-American Rejects, The Early November, Midtown, Coheed and Cambria, and Matchbook Romance, among others. I'm pretty sure The Ataris, Simple Plan, Sum 41, The Used, and Andrew WK were on there too, but I didn't catch them for whatever reason. I went every year (multiple date some years) from 2003 through 2010, but 2005 was undoubtedly my favorite year.

If you dont feel like watching it all, just watch from 2 minutes on. Video I found of the storm at the cleveland warped from 2007. That was my first warped experience. My friends ended up in Big D's tent and talked to the band during this whole thing. We also got to get into another warped tour free if you had youre ticket, so we went to Pittsburgh warped too. It was the best.

I was there for the brunt of that. We rode out the storm in an equipment trailer with The Graduate, Dia Frampton, and some of Hawthorne Heights. I remember All Time Low lost a lot of their gear because they left it out in the open (in the equipment area) before the downpour. Obviously, the water was not too kind on the gear. We'd tried to save some of it when we realized it was still out there, but not much was salvaged. Good times though! I got to be on stage for The Starting Line, who have always been one of my favorite bands, that day.
05:44 PM on 06/10/13
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
2006. I went again in 2007 and 2008 and I've been working on it ever since 2009.
05:52 PM on 06/10/13
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
My first was 2010. I wish I had started earlier, but hey, I still don't mind the lineups and have a fun day. My mom was listening to the radio in the car the morning of Warped before I went to a summer class I was taking. She heard them announce that the 98th caller would get two tickets to Warped Tour and a prize pack, called in, and won. My dad was totally against me going but he was out of town, so I was set to go. The friend I took was super lame, but I had a blast and was hooked. My favorite set had to be Mayday's.
06:30 PM on 06/10/13
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
Never
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music