Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 39 of 39
06:58 PM on 06/10/13
kcpunk
Aaron - my username is dumb
User Info.
2010 - saw The Casualties, Rev Peyton, Reel Big Fish, Pennywise, Riverboat Gamblers, and Flatfoot 56.
07:00 PM on 06/10/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
If you dont feel like watching it all, just watch from 2 minutes on. Video I found of the storm at the cleveland warped from 2007. That was my first warped experience. My friends ended up in Big D's tent and talked to the band during this whole thing. We also got to get into another warped tour free if you had youre ticket, so we went to Pittsburgh warped too. It was the best.

This was my first Warped. Was waiting for Paramore to go on and then BOOM huge ass storm. My friend that came with me left and I had no idea what happened to her. While huddled under a table in the main tent, I met some girl and we hung out for the rest of the day. I remember waiting for Drop Dead, Gorgeous and their gear wasn't working.

It was definitely an experience.
07:00 PM on 06/10/13
Andy Young
@YayItsAndy
User Info.
2005 was my first Warped. Even cooler was the Warped Tour after party show held by a local radio station in a small club. It was FOB, MCR, Hawthorne Heights and MxPx that night.
08:54 PM on 06/10/13
gold soundz
User Info.
99. Blink in the bands absolute prime. Some weird bands played...kid rock, black eyed pees.
05:25 AM on 06/11/13
zildjian
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
2008 - on holiday in Florida from Scotland and went to it.

The memorable thing about it was that Tom Delonge was doing a signing at some tent thing, and the bouncer told me to basically fuck off if i wasnt a member of Modlife! What a gutter! Bastard.
05:48 AM on 06/11/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
2003- Coheed and Cambria, Motion City Soundtrack, The Starting Line, glassJAw, Brand New, The All-American Rejects, Thrice, The Ataris.

Also was my first concert.
09:42 AM on 06/11/13
quickdrags
User Info.
2004, went 05-07 + 09. may actually find myself this year for nostalgic purposes
11:08 PM on 06/13/13
tyler_182_
This Coke tastes like Pepsi...
User Info.
2004. I was the happiest 16 year old you could imagine, getting to see Taking Back Sunday, New Found Glory, Story Of The Year, The Used, Yellowcard, Billy Talent, Coheed & Cambria, and Rufio. Little did I know a few months later I'd become obsessed with 4 bands that were on the tour that year, missing the opportunity to see them all live on a small stage. Those bands were Senses Fail, From First To Last, Saosin, and Underoath. I've since seen all of these bands multiple times, but I still don't think it had the same impact it would've had that summer on my impressionable young mind. Better late than never I suppose.
05:37 AM on 06/18/13
dmoneypros
User Info.

Eminem and Blink back to back on the main stages.

Classic.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version