Username
Password
Epitaph Records News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 67 of 67.
01:51 AM on 06/13/13
Lacedwithshame
Princess Fiona
User Info.
I'm surprised that I don't hate this as much as everyone else, I mean it's in no way great, and it's just plain bad in some areas, but it's not unbearable for me. I think it's more on par with the new Sleeping With Siren's album.
02:00 AM on 06/13/13
swagofthe90s
music <3
User Info.
I think this album is pretty decent. 4 really good songs which were standing out when I listened to it for the first time
(fashionably late, alone, keep holding on, drifter)
like their debut... (raised by wolves, the drug in me is you, don't mess with ouija boards, goodbye graceful )
but it could be definitely better.

more songs like fashionably late would be better
like someone already posted it that it reminds more of old etf.

bad girls club and game over are the weakest tracks for me.
like it were tragic magic and good girls bad guys on their debut.
Alone is a good song?
08:45 AM on 06/13/13
blikecray
the iowa kid
User Info.
I'm surprised that I don't hate this as much as everyone else, I mean it's in no way great, and it's just plain bad in some areas, but it's not unbearable for me. I think it's more on par with the new Sleeping With Siren's album.
I'm in the same boat as you. Some parts are decent.
03:35 PM on 06/13/13
jonah devorak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you for the names, I've added them to my hit list.

But OH MY GOSH I can't stop laughing that someone called him the white eminem
Dude haha I know I saw that and seriously threw my head back and laughed. And the worst part is when he dropped that first track where he raps, he was retweeting ppl left and right feeding into his ego just for a retweet or to have him notice them. Like I actually am a fan of Eminem but if Ronnie talks about how hes his inspiration cause hes a white rapper, that's a joke. Eminem's a god in comparison
11:59 PM on 06/13/13
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
Dude haha I know I saw that and seriously threw my head back and laughed. And the worst part is when he dropped that first track where he raps, he was retweeting ppl left and right feeding into his ego just for a retweet or to have him notice them. Like I actually am a fan of Eminem but if Ronnie talks about how hes his inspiration cause hes a white rapper, that's a joke. Eminem's a god in comparison
sometimes I can't help but wonder what all music Radke listens to, and what his standards are for "Good music". It's a mystery to me
08:11 AM on 06/14/13
jonah devorak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does anyone else feel like he tries to sell records by being controversial? Like everybody obviously bought into it off the bat cause they're like oh man hes out of prison and hes finally gonna get back at ETF. And now that beefs like old news so I feel like he needs a new gimmick so he goes from rapping to awful power pop. Why is it that respected bands like adtr and BMTH and of mice and men don't need gimmicks to sell records? The music should speak for himself. And this record speaks of egomaniac who has no idea what hes doing musically or as an artist
03:39 PM on 06/14/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
Does anyone else feel like he tries to sell records by being controversial? Like everybody obviously bought into it off the bat cause they're like oh man hes out of prison and hes finally gonna get back at ETF. And now that beefs like old news so I feel like he needs a new gimmick so he goes from rapping to awful power pop. Why is it that respected bands like adtr and BMTH and of mice and men don't need gimmicks to sell records? The music should speak for himself. And this record speaks of egomaniac who has no idea what hes doing musically or as an artist
i would almost call the new songs on the reiusse of om&m latest a gimmick. jumped on that nu-metal slipknot feel that came out quite a bit in that little span. motionless in white did the same thing, along with marilyn manson feel, but they seem to be sticking to it. i don't believe om&m will do the same, however.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests