Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 50 of 50
07:23 PM on 06/12/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Surprised SWS are so popular. They are an average band with a below average singer. I guess they are 'trendy' right now. Not my thing but I guess that generic stuff is what people like. I guess more power to the people buying their music though instead of just pirating it.
10:00 PM on 06/12/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
Burnout is currently my AOTY. I'm incredibly disappointed that it only sold 700 copies.
11:51 PM on 06/12/13
The Meech
User Info.
To put it in perspective, Silverstein and Senses Fail sold 7,500 and 6,800 first week with a label behind them and way more promotion than The Maine. The Maine self released this with no promotion save for social networking. I think the debut is very impressive, that and they sell out every venue they play.
dang, ouch. didn't realize those other two sold so few. still, I thought the Maine was one of those bands that was only going to keep getting bigger and bigger like SWS has when in reality they dropped off pretty fast. not bad debut for an independent release though.
11:54 PM on 06/12/13
SannyDamet
Professional Cotton Slinger
User Info.
Burnout is currently my AOTY. I'm incredibly disappointed that it only sold 700 copies.
Its definitely in my top five.
10:15 AM on 06/13/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Glad to see such a fantastic band at the top. Well deserved and happy that they finally got up there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos