Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
08:23 PM on 06/12/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Shame they couldn't get more bands for the Toronto date, really pales in comparison...

This. Compared to Denver and Chicago, the Toronto line-up is incredibly disappointing. I was thinking of flying out, but I'm not going to now. It would be cool to catch The Replacements, but I'm going to see The Flatliners in July, I live in Winnipeg so I'm not really in a hurry to see the Weakerthans, I really dislike some of those bands and the rest I'm just indifferent about. All the bands I actually wanted to see (Fall Out Boy, Off With Their Heads, Alkaline Trio, Rancid, Bad Religion, Brand New, Against Me!) aren't playing and that's a huge bummer.
09:57 PM on 06/12/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
wow Toronto, you got fucked in my opinion. Denver got the type of line-up I was expecting. A solid B+ version of the Chicago lineup.... but Toronto got skate and surf bands + replacements

Yep, but I wouldn't lump The Weakerthans and The Flatliners in with Skate and Surf bands, haha. The Flatliners are one of the best punk bands making music today, in my humble opinion.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos