Username
Password
Jacks Mannequin News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 19 of 19.
08:54 PM on 06/13/13
bop24buf
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
On the regular DVD no song will be heard in its entirety apparently as it is mixed with interviews. There's only like 8 or 9 songs from two nights of long sets. Which I find incredibly lame. There is a bonus DVD where you get the full songs and performances of the 8-9 songs played amongst the interview footage.

It just sounds really underwhelming to me for $35. If it was at least 20 songs mixed between the nights I would have pre ordered immediately. With what we got, I don't think I'll ever buy it.
wow, definitely underwhelming for me too. i was so excited to buy this, but it's not really worth it at all. bummer. why wouldn't they give complete performances of their last shows ever? that makes no sense. unless it makes perfect sense to others and i'm just not getting it.
10:13 PM on 06/13/13
dumpweed41
User Info.
Huh. Is it actually sold out? Or has it just not gone on sale?
04:55 AM on 06/14/13
tmathews
User Info.
wow, definitely underwhelming for me too. i was so excited to buy this, but it's not really worth it at all. bummer. why wouldn't they give complete performances of their last shows ever? that makes no sense. unless it makes perfect sense to others and i'm just not getting it.
haha yeah, seems like it wouldn't be hard to just have the full shows, or at least 20 songs. It's not like a dvd can't hold that much haha. The Dave Matthews Band dvd's I have are long as hell and I love it. Especially for a final show it'd be nice to have a full show. Hopefully in the future then we get a dvd from his Andrew MacMahon shows that's a full show with JM, SoCo, and Andrew songs.
06:01 AM on 06/14/13
Greg
User Info.
Huh. Is it actually sold out? Or has it just not gone on sale?
the pre order is sold out. the normal sale is still going to happen, I believe starting on the release date.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums