Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
05:29 PM on 06/13/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Okay.

Why the hell are you listening to an album 4+ times, and counting, I'd you think it's garbage and hate it?

Here's the thing: if you don't like it, move on. Doesn't hurt you, doesn't effect you. Some of us enjoy FIR, and so what? These bands are damn big, and the AP.net community is barely a dent in that... When it comes down to it, people hating here and bitching about Ronnie doesnt make anything happen. Theyre going to sell a lot of albums regardless of the small group of people on here.

There's plenty of bands on this site people LOVE that I think are pretty bad too. So, I just keep moving. That's the beauty of music though, we can all like something different and it's alright. Why waste so much time hating something and letting it get to you so much when it doesn't harm you in any way?
I'm assuming the writer listened to it in order to have an educated opinion on it.

You know, instead of complaining in every thread about how people should 'stop hating' while simultaneously bashing people for not being fond of every artist you like.
10:43 PM on 06/13/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
At least FIR play instruments on stage, unlike that band in your username...

Zing.
"Why waste so much time hating something and letting it get to you so much when it doesn't harm you in any way?"
04:59 PM on 06/14/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
AP isn't gonna attract fans of FIR, and if they tried and got FIR fans on the site those kids would be told to go kill themselves and told that they're worthless, as we see people belittling fans of these bands (not necessarily to their faces) but online. Which, actually, is a problem that many of these kids have and the bands they listen to help them through. It's always sad for me to see people talk shit on the fan bases like they're almost less than people... But that's kinda separate.

They claim they don't post the news for the hate it gets, but that's all that happens and they know it. I don't know why they sponsored the tour, peobably for the advertising and money. It definitely looks silly on their part, especially if anyone found this site from that tour and came on to talk about the music and realized even the staff is talking shit. Embarrassing.
I know, it's such a shame when people in the music community say such hateful things about people who they don't personally know.

You know, like when Ronnie calls people in the crowd '******s' for not being his biggest fans.

And that doesn't get into the different shows during the I See Stars debacle where he was caught on tape spitting on audience members, criticizing their appearances, etc.

It's pretty hard to take you seriously when you're trying to defend someone by criticizing behavior that person is also guilty of.
07:29 PM on 06/14/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
You mean after the kid kept yelling shit at Ronnie and dissing him from the crowd disrupting the show/ fans there?

If I went to a wonder years show and started yelling "Fuck this band! You fucking sold out! Your new music sucks!" the band wouldn't call me out/kick me out, and you and the rest of the crowd wouldn't get pissed? Why would you even go to a show just to cause a disruption; you DESERVE to be kicked out...
Then call security and don't go in a tirade spewing homophobic slurs. A man can't claim to be a fuckin' victim every time someone criticizes him when he is so openly willing to criticize everyone else in similar, and often worse, ways.

Looks, i know you know the guy. I understand why you feel the need to defend him against the more offensive criticisms. But you've descended to the point of trying to justify violence, hate, and hypocrisy in order for your more pleasant opinion of him to seem more reasonable.

EDIT: I'm curious, have you ever been in threads here about people in the industry expressing homophobic remarks, whether intended to be gay-bashing or not? Because the members of TWY are always in here taking a stand against language like that.
07:46 PM on 06/14/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
So it should be news when frontmen sign autographs and hug fans? Then, fuck, every band would be front page. That logic really, really fails.

Of course he's going to be this sweet heart around crying fans (though I don't know there is video of him spitting on them...)

Maybe things have been rumors, like the Pup Fresh fiasco but it's pretty sad when your reputation makes them believable.
the video I mentioned, since you said you hadn't heard of it.
07:09 AM on 06/22/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
UnderMyDreams's band is the next Nirvana guys
i thought they were the next Falling in Reverse though
07:17 AM on 06/22/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
And according to UnderMyDreams Ronnie is the tragically misunderstood Cobain that only he truly knows so the logic still works in a way
that's true
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests