Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
04:31 PM on 06/13/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
A novel approach.

I also checked out that Driver Friendly video they posted at the end of the article and I hope I like their other songs as much as I liked that one.
04:52 PM on 06/13/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Driver Friendly is great. Just released an EP on Hopeless too, called "Peaks + Valleys."

Yeah I just searched about em on here. I'm definitely checking them out, they've had plenty of mentions on here, I guess they just slipped under my radar. I really really liked that song.
05:20 PM on 06/13/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Okay.

Why the hell are you listening to an album 4+ times, and counting, I'd you think it's garbage and hate it?

Here's the thing: if you don't like it, move on. Doesn't hurt you, doesn't effect you. Some of us enjoy FIR, and so what? These bands are damn big, and the AP.net community is barely a dent in that... When it comes down to it, people hating here and bitching about Ronnie doesnt make anything happen. Theyre going to sell a lot of albums regardless of the small group of people on here.

There's plenty of bands on this site people LOVE that I think are pretty bad too. So, I just keep moving. That's the beauty of music though, we can all like something different and it's alright. Why waste so much time hating something and letting it get to you so much when it doesn't harm you in any way?

Why do you do nothing but belittle this site but you're still always on it? 'AP.net's community is barely a dent', 'the kids of AP don't know how things work', 'you guys forget there's a real world out there' blah blah blah... I think you're one of the most condescending people I've ever come across.
05:21 PM on 06/13/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
aka the point of this editorial

And this.
11:18 AM on 06/14/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Come on, bud - you took one sentence you could attack in my entire comment and went after that, and you even missed the point of that part. It's fine that you like the guy - you just cannot be surprised that most don't. That's great if he reached out to that fan, but most singers don't have to apologize for throwing mic stands at kids.

Lol well now I'm dying to know where Ronnie was aiming if the head was an accident as he said. I'm curious to know what body parts he was aiming for. Haha Christ.
12:11 PM on 06/14/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Possible apology: "I'm sorry I threw a mic stand in the only area of the room where there was a sea of people. I didn't realize that the sea of people would not appreciate having the stand thrown at them."

A person stage diving into a crowd of people prepared to catch said stage diver = throwing a metal rod with multiple prongs on it into a crowd of people not expecting it.

This could be useful information down the road, write it down. Haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS