Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 29 posts.
04:58 PM on 06/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Okay.

Why the hell are you listening to an album 4+ times, and counting, I'd you think it's garbage and hate it?

Here's the thing: if you don't like it, move on. Doesn't hurt you, doesn't effect you. Some of us enjoy FIR, and so what? These bands are damn big, and the AP.net community is barely a dent in that... When it comes down to it, people hating here and bitching about Ronnie doesnt make anything happen. Theyre going to sell a lot of albums regardless of the small group of people on here.

There's plenty of bands on this site people LOVE that I think are pretty bad too. So, I just keep moving. That's the beauty of music though, we can all like something different and it's alright. Why waste so much time hating something and letting it get to you so much when it doesn't harm you in any way?
05:52 PM on 06/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why do you do nothing but belittle this site but you're still always on it? 'AP.net's community is barely a dent', 'the kids of AP don't know how things work', 'you guys forget there's a real world out there' blah blah blah... I think you're one of the most condescending people I've ever come across.

I mean, yeah, it is barely a dent, but that doesn't mean it's not a great place to keep up to date with everything in the scene. If they didn't, I would come here less. It's because they post things like this, or a new Brokencyde song, about BOTDF, etc along with everything else, it helps keep up to date. I do see a lot of people here who don't know what they're talking about; see the SWS threads people kept saying there's no way in hell they could sell nearly that many albums. That's a perfect example for the "real world out ther" too.

I don't care what you think, as long as its about me.
08:09 PM on 06/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cause the scene was a good thing until people like Ronnie started showing up and some of us still hold onto that shred of hope that if only people like Ronnie would be go the fuck away then it could start getting better again.

I was touring on Warped last year when his band was on it. Dickhead doesn't even biggen to describe this scumbag.

You all know I don't hate him so I'm not going to argue that.

There's been dickheads in music FOREVER who have done some worse things and are way worse than Ronnie could ever be. Fat Mike isn't a very good dude, he was around this scene way before anyone like Ronnie. Just ignore it and move on, nothing you say here is going to hurt any album sales or effect the band. That's the reality.
08:31 PM on 06/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fat Mike never beat up his girlfriend, busted a girl's face with a mic stand, or got someone killed.

Why would you think that everyone that expresses their distaste for the guy is doing so to affect his sales? Do you really believe that record sales are what make a band talented? Please say no.

Those dudes play their instruments damn well, there's certainly talent there.

Fat Mike made people drink his piss. Fuck off.
08:32 PM on 06/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're right. Only songs like 'Bad Girls Club' and 'Game Over' will effect album sales and in a negative way.

Nope lighthearted songs won't. See his last CD.
10:09 PM on 06/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No, Fat Mike didn't do that. You pretty much avoided everything I said. And the dudes are only decent, it's nothing impressive- certainly not from a songwriting stance. The fact that they sell albums doesn't make them talented and neither does their weak ass riffing. The Black Dahlia Murder probably sells half of what FIR does and could play that bullshit in their sleep. Yet I don't see you in TBDM threads trying to fend off any haterzzzz.

Like I said before: people hate the dude for good reason. The fact that this dude releases this fucking garbage is the only thing that separates him in your mind from any other piece of shit that beats his girlfriend. The idea that you'd support this dude after everything that he's done is a pretty huge testament to how much you think for yourself versus how much you let anyone with tattoos, a stage, and a girl's haircut tell you what to think.

You let a fucking website and Internet rumors think for you. I couldn't really give a fuck about you honestly. You can kick and scream all you want; you're beating a dead horse at this point. You're not gonna stop anyone from supporting him, you're just fueling it.
10:10 PM on 06/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Get your facts straight. They were made to believe it was piss. He switched the bottles out and revealed the trick after the fact. While Fat Mike maybe an asshole, he doesn't pretend to be anything but. Ronnie wears this 'I'm really not that bad' crown but droves of people can testify otherwise. As for lighthearted songs, there is a huge difference between 'Good girls, bad guys' and 'bad girls club'. The latter sounds like a bad forever this sickest kids b-side and rips the bridge from 'girlfriend' by Avril lavigne off. It's embarrassing.

At least FIR play instruments on stage, unlike that band in your username...

Zing.
10:49 PM on 06/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/2...nclick_check=1

http://www.glendalenewspress.com/new...,4375010.story

You're right, these two newspapers probably just made these stories up because the grown men and women that work there are haterzzzz. The police and the witnesses must have been haters too. Same with his gf who called the cops on him.

And in what way do I let AP.net think for me? In the sense that I hate assholes that beat their girlfriends and disrespect everyone around them? Weirdly, I don't need a website to figure that out for myself. And, for the 3rd (maybe 4th?) time, nobody here is posting because they think their posts will magically effect album sales. They're posting because they hate this piece of shit.

My favorite part about people like you is that you need people like everyone in this thread. Maybe it's some weird form of masochism, but the only reason you stick by Ronnie (since you legitimately can't/won't give one) is solely because everyone else hates him. You get some kind of thrill by being the kid that acts like everyone else is an idiot because they hate this woman beating sack of shit. If nobody gave a fuck either way, you'd move on to the next scumbag that all the rational people hate. I have no clue how you don't feel embarrassed when you say that you like this guy and his horrible band.

I have given reasons?

A big one is he cowrote a song with my band. You just don't give a shit what my reasons for defending him are. Your assumptions are ridiculous.
11:14 PM on 06/13/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You must have deleted them cause I'm not seeing any... Other than you think the dudes in his band are good musicians (they're not).

I just gave you one
07:53 AM on 06/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is UnderMyDreams and that andthetruthwilltell guy the same person?

No I'm original
10:43 AM on 06/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I fully believe that sometimes fans let the wrong things influence them - there are PLENTY of musicians that are interview trained and appear genuine, yet are anything but behind closed doors.

That said, Radke has done some PROVEN, caught on video, egregious acts. You've seen him kick people out of a venue for chanting a band name. You've seen him throw a mic stand into the audience. Top those acts off with a new rap/rock sound, and you really shouldn't be surprised for the reputation the guy has.

And what's more - this community has been forgiving, when it's deserved. When Ben Liebsch and the You, Me, and Everyone We Know craziness went down, Ben responded respectfully and salvaged his fan base by taking precautions and working on himself. Even Jonny Craig has managed to earn some respect back by successfully completing tours (though his new music is seriously lacking). Radke is yet to do anything of the sort - his interviews have been a joke, he's addressed an incredible small amount of the controversy surrounding him, and he continues to express a devil-may-care attitude.

If you want to take it back even further - DON'T HANG OUT WITH GUYS WITH GUNS, AND YOU'LL NEVER BE A SUSPECT IN A MURDER CASE. Amazing how most of America is able to do just that, and never go to jail.

So yes, I acknowledge that the guy receives a LOT of hate - but you consistently try to claim it's not deserved, which is a losing battle.

He was never a suspect in murder. It doesn't matter how many times you guys hear things, you keep perpetuating that Ronnie somehow killed someone. He didn't even GO TO JAIL FOR THAT.

He's reached out to the persoon he ACCIDENTALLY hit in the head, and gave them something. And that person still supports Ronnie and even understands it was an accident.
10:45 AM on 06/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Legit why do people like Radke? Also, what about his beating his gf? Like whats the story there then? Was it a Sean Penn or Chris Brown type beating or was it a fight between both of them. Why'd he kick kids out of shows for being...15 year old kids? Is FIR as creepy with their fans like ETF are?

Fat Mike only makes fun of his friends, AND the dude made an honest approach to learn about why their were Christians on Warped Tour that one year. He may fuck with you, and he's into weird shit, but Fat Mike doesn't have nasty rumors floating around.

He didn't beat his gf, wasn't arrested, online jumped on that for rumors. Funny how he was never charged with anything about it, huh...

Nobody gives a fuck or will believe me, but whatever.
11:03 AM on 06/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Come on, bud - you took one sentence you could attack in my entire comment and went after that, and you even missed the point of that part. It's fine that you like the guy - you just cannot be surprised that most don't. That's great if he reached out to that fan, but most singers don't have to apologize for throwing mic stands at kids.

I'm not surprised that most don't, it's just the amount of shit is a little unnecessary.

Ill put it this way; your staff member Jake made up a rumor about BOTDF not "earning" mainstage and giving up money for it. Which simply isn't true, and I know that for a fact here. I call that out and he banned me from the thread. Why? No idea. But staff shouldnt be making up bullshit. You all further rumors and make them up with complete disregard or care for the fact that its untrue. You're not a tabloid. That's pretty damn sad.
11:51 AM on 06/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lol well now I'm dying to know where Ronnie was aiming if the head was an accident as he said. I'm curious to know what body parts he was aiming for. Haha Christ.

He dumbly threw a mic stand.

Just like pop punk bands make dumb decisions and not only let, but encourage, fat ass dudes to stage dive.

He wasn't trying to hurt someone, are you all seriously that dumb that you can't wrap your head around that? Even the kid who's head got hit forgave him and moved on, and this doesn't even effect ANY of you.
12:41 PM on 06/14/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not for nothing, but he was charged with domestic abuse and had a court date (more than one). His lawyers have had those days delayed for a variety of reasons. There is a lot of proof. We have photos and screenshots from a feature that we later chose to not run that included a personal testimony from the accuser. I'm not saying he's guilty because even with everything I have seen it's not my place to say, but there is more to the story than what has been made public.

I'm ready to be done with this mess.

I know theres more to it, I've been told the story. It happened over a cell phone. Im not just a random fan defending him. Lolol
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests