AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 8 posts.
10:24 AM on 06/17/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
This episode was also a test of using a different way to record the podcasts from our computers — I think the sound quality is far, far superior now. I’ve also cleaned up a few things on our Tumblr page that archives all of these so that now when they’re pulled into iTunes there’s a title and description and all of that. I’ve got to wait for iTunes to clear out the old feed before I can put the new one into their directory — I’ll post the links up when that goes live.

Take a listen and let me know what you think, I’ll write up a little more on how we improved the audio quality when I get some time.
11:12 AM on 06/17/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
This episode > the first two

Love the banter back and forth just talking about music, would love to have a lot more of this.
Glad you like! Definitely plan to do more of this in the future as well.
11:12 AM on 06/17/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
There's multiple episodes of the same show when I update the podcast in iTunes
I know. I had to clean out the feed this weekend so that I could add titles / descriptions. Going forward it should be all fixed and ready to go.

Posted on the tumblr page:
Sorry for having to edit the feed — you may get a duplicate download via the RSS subscription — but I figured doing it after two episodes was far better than after we had a couple dozen. I needed to do it so that we could get the title and descriptions showing up correctly on iTunes.

Going forward we will be posting the download version and a streamable version here on the Tumblr (as well as on our homepage) for those that aren’t subscribed through iTunes. Finally looks like we have got the kinks all ironed out for distribution!

Sorry about that. - Jason
01:43 PM on 06/17/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Agreed, I really enjoy this
Thanks!

I would add a third commentator to mix it up a little bit more.
We will usually have more guests, trying to schedule other staff members now as well.

Got Vinnie from IATA/Movielife, and Stef (POS), already lined up as guests too.

This was great. Ended kind of abruptly though haha, sound was way better though.
Thanks! Haha, yeah, I just cut it -- hahah, shoulda recorded an outro. Definitely glad the sound is better, I feel like we have it down a whole lot better now.
01:51 PM on 06/17/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
02:11 PM on 06/17/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...663037731?mt=2

Should now work in iTunes just fine to subscribe via the above link.

Will be able to search for it in the next day or two (and on the official podcast app) as it gets indexed.
05:00 PM on 06/17/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Had it on in the background as I did work, really enjoyed it! Looking forward to future Podcasts. Jason your point about everyone getting album streams at the same time is an interesting one but I think it would be great. Would love to come on here as an album gets streamed to see how the staff react as well as members. Think it would offer some big discussion threads. However staff album reviews might be less viewed in the process. Has its advantages and disadvantages!
thanks!
09:28 AM on 06/18/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Because I can't talk haha grew up with a slight speech impediment and as a result I say some words really fucking weird
No worries, if you listen closely I have this weird accent on "r" words too. Hah. I didn't even notice your "album" pronouncing.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests