Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
10:54 PM on 06/23/13
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
"Yeezus is at its best during moments that closely resemble 808's and Heartbreak"
Agreed.

Awesome review, great read, and I agree 100% on basically everything you wrote.
12:52 PM on 06/24/13
brook183
User Info.
Damn, "he's a gayfish" should have been in the bingo too.
09:28 PM on 06/24/13
brook183
User Info.
Don't put words in my mouth.

"So many damn producers, and engineers helping him make it happen. I just think it's bullshit that he gets all the glory for the collaborative work of much more talented people."

My point is that the actual respectable aspects of his music aren't a result of his fingertips.

And don't call me a sad one. You are quite the "staff member calling me names. I don't know you, and have nothing against you personally, but did I ever target another user in a disrespectful way on this website in my posts?
No. Just expressing my opinion.

Can someone show me the feature to block Kanye news from my feed? I'll gladly do it.

I usually don't flip out on posts, but this album just fucking pisses me off so much. It literally makes me mad.

I'm over it and I'm going to drink a beer, have a nice soak in the hot tub and listen to some quality music.

Have a good night everyone.
Here I thought the album would figuratively make you mad.
10:59 PM on 06/24/13
brook183
User Info.
album is a downgrade from his previous works... I don't know why it gets a 10/10 was not what I has hoping for. With that being said I do not see why the people posting here are all stroking his ego even more... also i'd give it a 4.5/10 and I was a big Kanye fan at one point..now not so much.
Because this score isn't based on how it lives up to your hopes?
08:58 PM on 08/09/13
brook183
User Info.
Call me a prude or something but I just can't get into an album with such vulgar lyrics. I love Kanye's style and the dude he was portrayed to be in his first 4 albums (favorite albums were College Dropout, Graduation, and 808's). He talked about real life stuff and had a positive message in many songs. Now he's just a grade A asshole and a blasphemer to boot. How the dude who wrote Jesus Walks could write an album likening himself to God is beyond me. I know some of it is parity, but the dude's ego needs to be in check. Anyway, the review was solid and it made me interested in listening to this, but I won't support Kanye with anymore of my money.
prude

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version