Username
Password

Comments: Page 13
Displaying posts 180 - 195 of 345
08:51 PM on 06/24/13
mikeysaysmikey
Michael
User Info.
I guess I now know that Kanye fans are just as rude as the man himself.
08:51 PM on 06/24/13
ChelseaRiane
<3
User Info.
Oh.

08:52 PM on 06/24/13
Star Slight
User Info.
I guess I know now know that Kanye fans are just as rude as the man himself.
know now know t t t today juniah
08:53 PM on 06/24/13
mikeysaysmikey
Michael
User Info.
know now know t t t today juniah
This just in, I'm the first person to make a typo on the internet.
08:55 PM on 06/24/13
Star Slight
User Info.
This just in, I'm the first person to make a typo on the internet.
you're the first person to be a punk in this thread

09:06 PM on 06/24/13
agl
User Info.
It's an impressive album for sure. The production, the beats, the samples are all classic Kanye, except I definitely think he pushed himself creatively in all aspects. I'm pleasantly surprised by Yeezus.
09:22 PM on 06/24/13
ChaseTx
I agree with the album only having a few moments that reveal Kanye's humanity, which is something I think it lacks. Part of what made the first few albums great was that you really get a sense of who Kanye is. On Yeezus, lyrically you get more of his public persona than who he actually is.

I like the album, just bought it, but for me it's a 7-7.5
09:26 PM on 06/24/13
CheckeredFloors
nah
User Info.
Don't put words in my mouth.

"So many damn producers, and engineers helping him make it happen. I just think it's bullshit that he gets all the glory for the collaborative work of much more talented people."

My point is that the actual respectable aspects of his music aren't a result of his fingertips.

And don't call me a sad one. You are quite the "staff member calling me names. I don't know you, and have nothing against you personally, but did I ever target another user in a disrespectful way on this website in my posts?
No. Just expressing my opinion.

Can someone show me the feature to block Kanye news from my feed? I'll gladly do it.

I usually don't flip out on posts, but this album just fucking pisses me off so much. It literally makes me mad.

I'm over it and I'm going to drink a beer, have a nice soak in the hot tub and listen to some quality music.

Have a good night everyone.
Gold.
09:28 PM on 06/24/13
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
Don't put words in my mouth.

"So many damn producers, and engineers helping him make it happen. I just think it's bullshit that he gets all the glory for the collaborative work of much more talented people."

My point is that the actual respectable aspects of his music aren't a result of his fingertips.

And don't call me a sad one. You are quite the "staff member calling me names. I don't know you, and have nothing against you personally, but did I ever target another user in a disrespectful way on this website in my posts?
No. Just expressing my opinion.

Can someone show me the feature to block Kanye news from my feed? I'll gladly do it.

I usually don't flip out on posts, but this album just fucking pisses me off so much. It literally makes me mad.

I'm over it and I'm going to drink a beer, have a nice soak in the hot tub and listen to some quality music.

Have a good night everyone.
Here I thought the album would figuratively make you mad.
09:31 PM on 06/24/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
Here I thought the album would figuratively make you mad.
lol
10:39 PM on 06/24/13
Grub
User Info.
album is a downgrade from his previous works... I don't know why it gets a 10/10 was not what I has hoping for. With that being said I do not see why the people posting here are all stroking his ego even more... also i'd give it a 4.5/10 and I was a big Kanye fan at one point..now not so much.
10:59 PM on 06/24/13
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
album is a downgrade from his previous works... I don't know why it gets a 10/10 was not what I has hoping for. With that being said I do not see why the people posting here are all stroking his ego even more... also i'd give it a 4.5/10 and I was a big Kanye fan at one point..now not so much.
Because this score isn't based on how it lives up to your hopes?
11:06 PM on 06/24/13
ImTheSheriff
///
User Info.
"perfect pump-up jam that gets the adrenaline rushing"

you have a way with words
11:43 PM on 06/24/13
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
I agree with the album only having a few moments that reveal Kanye's humanity, which is something I think it lacks. Part of what made the first few albums great was that you really get a sense of who Kanye is. On Yeezus, lyrically you get more of his public persona than who he actually is.

I like the album, just bought it, but for me it's a 7-7.5

Sums up how I feel about the album.
06:26 AM on 06/25/13
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Album is definitely a 10/10

Okay there are my two cents

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives