Username
Password

Comments: Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 117 of 117
09:31 AM on 06/25/13
QuietThings430
Stop liking things.
User Info.
What about for songs like Goonies and Gaia Bleeds you still think it's out of place? I agree there definitely shouldn't be dancing for some of their songs. I know SYG actually asks for circle pits and 2 steps at their shows. But for the bands that don't have "mosh parts" like these "tumblr" pop punk bands, I truly don't understand.
Okay my b. Gaia Bleeds is without a doubt a moshing song, but the same guys were doing it to Mutiny and Summer Jam too which looked more awkward than brutal.
10:21 AM on 06/25/13
dunkinsdonut
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like this. I fucking hate mosh pits. I don't want to run in circles and grab crowd surfers every two seconds, I want to watch the band and listen to the music.
Bingo
12:34 PM on 06/25/13
turningdrummer
User Info.
I saw some bro post that moshing was the best part of the shows he went to. With some of the bands out, there, he sadly might be right.

But hey, I ain't mad; I run a venue that doesn't have the insure to cover moshing, so now I can just say it's illegal anyway.
12:48 PM on 06/25/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
SMART MOVE BY WARPED TOUR... THEY CANT STOP PEOPLE FROM STILL MOSHING, BUT AT LEAST THEY NOW PROTECT THEMSELVES FOR HAVING TO TAKE THE BLAME WHEN SOMEONE GETS HURT
I AGREE. ISN'T IT FUN TO TYPE THINGS IN ALL CAPS FOR NO REASON
02:31 PM on 06/25/13
WarmThoughts
You wont break my mind just yet,
User Info.
ughhh what a terrible name lol
Hahah I know! Its a "black metal" band, if you didnt look them up after reading that name lol.
02:32 PM on 06/25/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
Hahah I know! Its a "black metal" band, if you didnt look them up after reading that name lol.
I actually didn't look it up, which is weird because I do it right away. Well, I'm glad I didn't! Thanks for the heads up haha
02:38 PM on 06/25/13
WarmThoughts
You wont break my mind just yet,
User Info.
I actually didn't look it up, which is weird because I do it right away. Well, I'm glad I didn't! Thanks for the heads up haha
Not a problem, I couldnt of lived with myself knowing I had sent an innocent in the direction of those guys haha,
05:38 PM on 06/25/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Wow, okay. Remove the arm swinging and add some lower lip chewing and that is how most guys I know dance to house music whilst under the influence of MDMA. But it is still not as stupid as the original hardcore slam dancing.
12:01 AM on 06/26/13
FiendCameron
Why Didn't You Kill Yourself Today?
User Info.
Didn't stop The Wonder Years from calling for a circle pit around the sound tent in Pomona. That was kinda intense.
12:03 AM on 06/26/13
FiendCameron
Why Didn't You Kill Yourself Today?
User Info.
What about for songs like Goonies and Gaia Bleeds you still think it's out of place? I agree there definitely shouldn't be dancing for some of their songs. I know SYG actually asks for circle pits and 2 steps at their shows. But for the bands that don't have "mosh parts" like these "tumblr" pop punk bands, I truly don't understand.
I've seen kids hardcore dance to fucking Seahaven and Citizen. They'll do it to anything.
02:13 AM on 06/26/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Didn't stop The Wonder Years from calling for a circle pit around the sound tent in Pomona. That was kinda intense.
That was fun! It was still ridiculous watching kids hardcore dance to Dismantling Summer.
03:23 PM on 06/26/13
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
Kind of a bummer but it makes perfect sense for the organization to do this.

Part of me is surprised at the number of people against moshing. I'm all for pits, crowdsurfing and all the reckless abandon at Warped but at the same time I understand how that can ruin someone else's experience. Although I feel like all the aforementioned comes with the territory of Warped.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos