Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Attila Post Video and Album Stream

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (06/24/13)
Watch Attila's NSFW video for "Break Shit" here, and stream their new album, About That Life, here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 39
02:52 PM on 06/24/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Band also called out the ex-For Today guitarist for being a homophobe by calling him a ******, so there's that too! http://propertyofzack.com/post/53731...dke-christofer

Edit: Oh AP.net bleeds out "f*gg*t" - didn't know that
02:55 PM on 06/24/13
steve187
nah
User Info.
aoty
02:56 PM on 06/24/13
mr_raccoon
UᴼᴥᴼU
User Info.
Well, everything about that video was classy *rolls eyes*
02:56 PM on 06/24/13
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
Band also called out the ex-For Today guitarist for being a homophobe by calling him a ******, so there's that too! http://propertyofzack.com/post/53731...dke-christofer

Edit: Oh AP.net bleeds out "f*gg*t" - didn't know that

He also called out Jonny Craig, Ronnie Radke, and Christofer Drew... The song is called Call Out. I think it is pretty clear he means it ironically, but let's just blow this all out of proportion anyways.
02:58 PM on 06/24/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
He also called out Jonny Craig, Ronnie Radke, and Christofer Drew... The song is called Call Out. I think it is pretty clear he means it ironically, but let's just blow this all out of proportion anyways.
1) I definitely don't think it's ironic 2) If it is, does that make it cool to use those words multiple times in a song?
03:02 PM on 06/24/13
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
Oh wow what happened... I knew Attila wasn't good, but shit. That's exactly what this is. Emmure's got some competition now.

And the song is obviously immature, but you don't need me to tell you that...

Edit: Talking about "Callout" at the end there. I realize I forgot to quote that first post.
03:04 PM on 06/24/13
DarthMaul
User Info.
This is the most horrible piece of shit I have ever heard in my life. That song should have never been recorded by anyone who calls themselves a "musician" and past 3rd grade.

How anyone can respect themselves and music in general while being a fan of this, is beyond any logical reason.
03:17 PM on 06/24/13
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
1) I definitely don't think it's ironic 2) If it is, does that make it cool to use those words multiple times in a song?
Oh spare me. Besides, thousands of rappers with triple this band's fame use this word in tracks more often and intentionally to be homophobic; Where are their articles? Of course this word is horrendous when used against anyone and in most every context, so don't make it seem like I advocate it in anyway. I am just willing to understand, and give the benefit of doubt, that this word is used in irony to not only ruffle the feathers of FT's ex-guitarist, but to give perspective on how ludicrous his views were.
03:18 PM on 06/24/13
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
Billy Joel was in a band called Atilla prior to his career taking off.
03:19 PM on 06/24/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Oh spare me. Besides, thousands of rappers with triple this band's fame use this word in tracks more often and intentionally to be homophobic; Where are their articles? Of course this word is horrendous when used against anyone and in most every context, so don't make it seem like I advocate it in anyway. I am just willing to understand, and give the benefit of doubt, that this word is used in irony to not only ruffle the feathers of FT's ex-guitarist, but to give perspective on how ludicrous his views were.
Well, I don't think it's really the job of AbsolutePunk, AltPress, POZ, etc to cover if rappers use language like that considering we are not hip hop sites, but..I'm pretty sure a ton has been written about that subject in the hip hop world. Am I wrong?
03:27 PM on 06/24/13
George_mm
You bred raptors?
User Info.
Why does he come at Christopher Drew? Haha
03:33 PM on 06/24/13
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
Great dudes and a fun album.
03:35 PM on 06/24/13
chrislauren
laa-dispute.tumblr.com
User Info.
03:47 PM on 06/24/13
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
This is worst than Nickelback and Limp Bizkit.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests