AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
30 Seconds to Mars News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
30 Seconds to Mars
Inside AP.net

Ex-Monty Are I Frontman Playing Bass for 30...

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (06/25/13)
Former Monty Are I frontman Stevie Aiello is playing bass and keyboards for 30 Seconds to Mars on tour.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
09:26 AM on 06/25/13
CPF--FBR
@ConnorMEB | Mind Equals Blown
User Info.
One of the nicest guys; this is awesome for him! Still think Monty Are I should tour in support of 30STM.
09:38 AM on 06/25/13
RyanFTW
ATTACK POP PUNK
User Info.
Wow that's awesome. Steve is great.
10:17 AM on 06/25/13
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
good for him, but I still miss Monty are I
10:27 AM on 06/25/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Interesting. If 30STM plays the NYC area anytime soon, I'll definitely be that guy shouting MAI songs. Haven't seen them live since that tour with Hawthorne Heights.
10:42 AM on 06/25/13
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
Wall Of People was one of my favorite albums of 2006, One In A Million was awful. It sounded like bland Alternative Rock. Steve was a nice guy when I met him and I'm glad to see him doing something sucessful (even though I have no care for 30stm)
12:29 PM on 06/25/13
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
Best dude
12:44 PM on 06/25/13
kristanxmarie
so this is progress...
User Info.
I still miss Monty Are I, but Steve is a great guy and insanely talented--great to see him get this experience.
02:04 PM on 06/25/13
thisisalchemy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
whoa. that's sick
02:33 PM on 06/25/13
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
this is so great. really hope his career picks up again, he's so enormously talented.
02:34 PM on 06/25/13
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
Wall Of People was one of my favorite albums of 2006, One In A Million was awful. It sounded like bland Alternative Rock. Steve was a nice guy when I met him and I'm glad to see him doing something sucessful (even though I have no care for 30stm)
hahah Wall of People was really huge for me too. Breaking the Silence was a disappointing album at first, but its really a grower. I'd suggest giving it another look
04:44 PM on 06/25/13
kristanxmarie
so this is progress...
User Info.
hahah Wall of People was really huge for me too. Breaking the Silence was a disappointing album at first, but its really a grower. I'd suggest giving it another look
Definitely second this. Wall of People is still great to this day, but Break Through The Silence got much better after a few listens. I'm not a huge fan of a couple of songs, but some are really great. Unfortunately though, they were at always their best when playing live and we'll never see that again.
04:55 PM on 06/25/13
esposimi
http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail45
User Info.
I still miss Monty Are I, but Steve is a great guy and insanely talented--great to see him get this experience.
Never heard of them!
10:44 PM on 06/25/13
xjdizzle
User Info.
I like that album actually break through the silence is an awesome song. Steve sort of sounds like Daniel ex- ( Lorene Drive vocalist.) Did you see them on tour together with RJA in 06"?
01:48 AM on 06/26/13
theherox
Hi, I'm Alexander #2
User Info.
I like that album actually break through the silence is an awesome song. Steve sort of sounds like Daniel ex- ( Lorene Drive vocalist.) Did you see them on tour together with RJA in 06"?

Hahahahahahah my brother was actually Lorene's bassist on that tour
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News