Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

AbsolutePunk.net Podcast - Episode 4 with Jono Diener

Posted by: Drew Beringer (06/28/13)
The fourth episode of the AbsolutePunk.net Podcast is now available for your listening pleasure. In this episode, Jason and I spoke with The Swellers' Jono Diener. We talked with our resident movie reviewer about Warped Tour, the band's recent signing with No Sleep Records and upcoming album, as well what it means when you smell like soup.

You can subscribe to this podcast in a variety of ways: via iTunes, your own RSS feed (instructions in the replies) or simply streaming in in the replies. You can also find our previous episodes here. As always, feedback and thoughts are always welcomed. Starting with this episode you'll notice a significant improvement in audio quality. We hope you enjoy.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32.
07:30 AM on 06/28/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
User Info.
07:44 AM on 06/28/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Was great. Listened last night.
08:05 AM on 06/28/13
Deathco_019
She calls it a mayon-egg.
User Info.
This is a great interview and a really cool concept to do a podcast every few days or so.
08:15 AM on 06/28/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
This is a great interview and a really cool concept to do a podcast every few days or so.
thanks man!

Jason and I are going to hopefully record one today or this weekend discussing our mid year favorite albums. And next Friday we will be posting our podcast with Vinnie Caruana followed by P.O.S the next Friday.
08:41 AM on 06/28/13
Deathco_019
She calls it a mayon-egg.
User Info.
thanks man!

Jason and I are going to hopefully record one today or this weekend discussing our mid year favorite albums. And next Friday we will be posting our podcast with Vinnie Caruana followed by P.O.S the next Friday.
Can't wait to hear the podcast discussing your favorites from this year!
08:57 AM on 06/28/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
thanks man!

we got these flowing now.

Haha.

Free today? What time?
09:05 AM on 06/28/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
we got these flowing now.

Haha.

Free today? What time?
Any time
09:14 AM on 06/28/13
bancroftm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
TIL Jono literally sells shit to kids
10:14 AM on 06/28/13
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
I'm not a huge fan of Say Anything or The Swellers, so I haven't listened to these episodes yet, but I just want to say that I love the idea of an AP.net podcast. I'll definitely be tuning in for the P.O.S. episode.
10:24 AM on 06/28/13
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
You know who would be rad on the podcast? Will salazar from fenix*tx! You should hit him up on twitter I bet he would do it!
12:16 PM on 06/28/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Can we aim for a little later in the day ... maybe after 5 or so? Finish up some stuff here I need to do, then grab a beer and record?

Lemme know what the 3-4 topics we wanna cover are beforehand, so I can think out my answers.

12:17 PM on 06/28/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'm not a huge fan of Say Anything or The Swellers, so I haven't listened to these episodes yet, but I just want to say that I love the idea of an AP.net podcast. I'll definitely be tuning in for the P.O.S. episode.
I'm bias - but I think that even if you don't like the aforementioned artists they're good listens.
12:22 PM on 06/28/13
Drew Beringer
User Info.
Can we aim for a little later in the day ... maybe after 5 or so? Finish up some stuff here I need to do, then grab a beer and record?

Lemme know what the 3-4 topics we wanna cover are beforehand, so I can think out my answers.

sounds good I'll email you after lunch
12:42 PM on 06/28/13
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
I'm bias - but I think that even if you don't like the aforementioned artists they're good listens.
I trust that you guys are doing this right. I'm gonna be caught up on all my regular podcasts later today, and I'll start listening to these from the beginning.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS