Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

AP.net Chat: We Came As Romans

Posted by: Jake Denning (07/01/13)
Update: The chat is now over, thanks to the band for hanging out with us tonight - make sure you pre-order the band's upcoming album Tracing Back Roots at their official website here.

At 12 PM PST/3 PM EST, We Came As Romans will be swinging by to chat about Warped Tour and any other things you may want to know about, including their upcoming album, Tracing Back Roots.

Oh...and did I mention we'd have a preview of their brand new single, "Fade Away"?

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 676
11:03 AM on 07/01/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips

Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.
11:05 AM on 07/01/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
11:10 AM on 07/01/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Great watching you guys both in Seattle and Portland, and also good running into you Kyle at the PDX BBQ. New single sounds great!
11:34 AM on 07/01/13
ahoycaptainn
User Info.
So excited to see you guys at Warped on July 27th and 28th!!
11:38 AM on 07/01/13
ilya767
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wow awesome preview of Fade Away. Dave's got pretty cool clean vocals too. Cant wait till the 23d to hear it all!
11:43 AM on 07/01/13
Soilworker1986
User Info.
Hey guys, I can't wait to see you at the Warped Tour stop in St Louis and I loved the new single you guys came out with. I have to ask, what was it like working with John Feldmann and how did you come to record your new album with him? He's recorded a lot of great albums, but he only occasionally produces heavier albums. I was just wondering since you guys recorded your last two albums with Joey Sturgis. Hope to check you guys out at Warped!
11:44 AM on 07/01/13
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
Dave's cleans sound great.
11:47 AM on 07/01/13
wecameascats
fmot: @sshortneyy
User Info.
I've had the chance to talk to Joshua via Twitter about self harm and may I say it's really changed things for me. I've been 15 days clean and am trying hard to continue on. I cannot wait to see him as well as the rest of the band at Warped July 19th to thank them personally for having such a positive affect on me.
11:59 AM on 07/01/13
rbecca
Hay there.
User Info.
Hey guys! Can't wait to see you at Vans Warped Tour Europe <3
Edit:
And i looove the preview! I'm stoked for the new album C:
12:00 PM on 07/01/13
NickWCAR
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dave's Cleans sound amazing
12:01 PM on 07/01/13
David Stephens
User Info.
HEY
MustacheMaster
meh
User Info.
Has there been a moment where you guys thought of ending WCAR?
JamieWCAR
User Info.
hiiiiiiii
christineeeeeee
User Info.
It's 3:00!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News