Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
02:13 PM on 07/02/13
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
Easily one of the best pop/rock groups I found while I was in England. Such an incredible live show too...wouldn't mind it at all if they got big over here. Anyone know if the Bad Blood LP is coming out over here any time soon?
08:46 PM on 07/02/13
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
Band's big in Australia too off the back off Pompeii.

Horrible song. Can't stand it.
I'm never one to shit on an opinion, but I almost can't see how someone couldn't stand this song. Then again, Australia tends to have far more diverse music on the radio with Triple J than the US could ever hope to have, so I dunno.

I wanna say it was on rdio/itunes for like a week then disaappeared.

Btw that cover of city highs song is absolutely brilliant how he spun it. Looking forward to a British Invasion this fall (Bastille, 1975, ben Howard)

The whole Other People Heartaches mixtape was really unique for a pop group, definitely liked that. 1975 should break big or I will just give up on radio in America, same with Bastille, and isn't Ben Howard slightly known here already? I just got off the plane a few weeks back; I'm still adjusting to what's popular/not.
08:38 PM on 07/03/13
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
The ayos in the background seem so forced and they just don't work. Plus it's ridiculously overplayed which doesn't help.
Again, Australia >>>>>>> America in terms of popular radio. This'll probably be a hit in early Fall way after UK/world stations stop playing it and when Americans stop wondering who this "Bastille British hipster shit"...even then, they'll only accept it because it'll be all over their Top 40 stations.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums