Username
Password
Release Date News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 44.
10:07 AM on 07/02/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
That A Great Big Pile of Leaves is a fun album. Excited to always be hearing new stuff from them.

Anyone know if that August Burns Red album will ever get up on Rdio? Pretty lame on tooth and nails part to hold out.
I've got it on my Rdio account. It took a couple days post release date though, I think last Friday it finally got put up.
10:29 AM on 07/02/13
Supernova
Stuck In An Elevator
User Info.
No one has the Relient K album in stores. Not even on bestbuy.com or target.com. Ugh.
10:40 AM on 07/02/13
skoopy48
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can we all take a look at iTunes and make sure I'm not crazy: Collapsible Lung is the number one album?!

It is, I'm happy for the band I just wish the album was better so I could be excited about it.
10:49 AM on 07/02/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Relient K

And I didn't realize Late In The Playoffs had a release coming again. Grabbing that.

Also, I'm a week late on grabbing this, but Skillet's new album is killer. Definitely gonna go grab that.
10:56 AM on 07/02/13
atticusfinch
Faith In More Than Steel
User Info.
Very disappointing how abysmal the new Relient K is. One or two good songs (Don't Blink, Lost Boy). It's like this year's Dusk and Summer.
12:22 PM on 07/02/13
Greg
User Info.
Can we all take a look at iTunes and make sure I'm not crazy: Collapsible Lung is the number one album?!
sadly, it is/was. RK has a decent sized fanbase, so it makes sense. wish it wasn't for this album though, but whatever.

and to the person surprised it isn't in actual stores, this also make sense. it was supposed to be only a digital release with a limited physical run for tour. people flipped, so they decided to ship them as well. I would have been shocked if it found its way into stores like Best Buy.
12:54 PM on 07/02/13
donturnaway17
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
new Owen is out
02:26 PM on 07/02/13
IRodeTenSpeed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That A Great Big Pile of Leaves is a fun album. Excited to always be hearing new stuff from them.

Anyone know if that August Burns Red album will ever get up on Rdio? Pretty lame on tooth and nails part to hold out.

That's weird, it's on Spotify
02:50 PM on 07/02/13
kennyrules
User Info.
It is, I'm happy for the band I just wish the album was better so I could be excited about it.
Same here, long-time Relient K fan and I can't believe this is the one that made it to #1 on iTunes. I frankly don't even understand. There wasn't a lot of promotion and there was tons of negative word of mouth months before it came out.

I'm completely torn. I've always wanted Relient K to be successful, yet I've never wanted Relient K to sound like this. Oh well, it isn't about me at the end of the day, and if things are going well for them, then kudos.
04:20 PM on 07/02/13
UphillBothWays
Go Ahead and Pass Me by, Parade
User Info.
I Can See Mountains had their physical record release today, so them and AGPBOL are on repeat for me, especially after they played here last night.
05:10 PM on 07/02/13
stollio
User Info.
Spacepimps!
08:57 PM on 07/02/13
Etrain4242
User Info.
Relient K! Such a fun summer album. Gotta find a way to get a physical copy soon.
04:03 AM on 07/03/13
inevitable
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No one has the Relient K album in stores. Not even on bestbuy.com or target.com. Ugh.

It's a digital release only.
04:06 AM on 07/03/13
inevitable
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sadly, it is/was. RK has a decent sized fanbase, so it makes sense. wish it wasn't for this album though, but whatever.

and to the person surprised it isn't in actual stores, this also make sense. it was supposed to be only a digital release with a limited physical run for tour. people flipped, so they decided to ship them as well. I would have been shocked if it found its way into stores like Best Buy.

Why would you wish a lack of success for guys that worked hard to put out a record just because you don't like it?
07:10 AM on 07/03/13
Greg
User Info.
Why would you wish a lack of success for guys that worked hard to put out a record just because you don't like it?

I specifically said for this album, not these guys. There is a distinct difference there. This is their worst album since their debut, it does not deserve to be #1 for anything.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests