Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 35
01:20 PM on 07/02/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
[quote=Alex DiVincenzo;123996011]
You're talking as if Randy murdered someone in cold blood. He had no intention of hurting someone and also apologized endlessly, not to mention he and his bandmates lost hundreds of thousands of dollars for bail, court appearances, missed tours, etc.
Lots of weird quote things happening on the forums today. Makes it look like you quote me instead, and my quotes were weird above. Hrmm.
02:02 PM on 07/02/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[quote=Alex DiVincenzo;123996011]
You're talking as if Randy murdered someone in cold blood. He had no intention of hurting someone and also apologized endlessly, not to mention he and his bandmates lost hundreds of thousands of dollars for bail, court appearances, missed tours, etc.

You all talk as if Ronnie tried his best to hurt someone with a mic stand.

I guarantee if the SAME EXACT thing happened with someone else, you'd all say they deserve to be put away and would be astonished that they made it out. That's what I'm saying.
02:03 PM on 07/02/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[quote=subplotofcrows;123996081]
Lots of weird quote things happening on the forums today. Makes it look like you quote me instead, and my quotes were weird above. Hrmm.

Yeah quotes are being way weird today
02:33 PM on 07/02/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
[quote=UnderMyDreams;123997401]

I guarantee if the SAME EXACT thing happened with someone else, you'd all say they deserve to be put away and would be astonished that they made it out. That's what I'm saying.
Are you Ronnie? You come into every thread and bring him where he isn't even remotely relevant.
02:37 PM on 07/02/13
ARo2431
User Info.
[quote=UnderMyDreams;123997401]

Give it up already. No one here likes that fucking guy and no one ever will. Get over it. Go spend your time getting matching forehead tattoos with that loser.
02:41 PM on 07/02/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[quote=ARo2431;123998401]

Give it up already. No one here likes that fucking guy and no one ever will. Get over it. Go spend your time getting matching forehead tattoos with that loser.

Maybe it's just fun causing shit...

In any case this guy threw a kid off stage and killed him, he certainly deserves more shit than anyone here will give him. That's my point. You can't give this guy a pass, what he did is than throwing a damn mic stand, he pushed a kid and killed him.
02:48 PM on 07/02/13
bakerboy420
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[quote=UnderMyDreams;123998461]

Maybe it's just fun causing shit...

In any case this guy threw a kid off stage and killed him, he certainly deserves more shit than anyone here will give him. That's my point. You can't give this guy a pass, what he did is than throwing a damn mic stand, he pushed a kid and killed him.
How many times have you sucked Ronnie's dick?
02:53 PM on 07/02/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[quote=bakerboy420;123998601]
How many times have you sucked Ronnie's dick?

None.
03:46 PM on 07/02/13
CGarnsay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ronnie is just a douche... Mic stands are heavy objects made of metal... Of course it won't hurt anyone!

Randy believed the kid would've went in to the crowd when he fell and they would catch him.

There is no comparison to negligence.
03:59 PM on 07/02/13
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.
The promoters even admits that security was sparse that night
04:27 PM on 07/02/13
steve187
nah
User Info.
fuck off ronnie this isn't about you
04:33 PM on 07/02/13
swagofthe90s
music <3
User Info.
he barely touched the kid, it was mostly securities fault
04:43 PM on 07/02/13
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.

Video in question apparently
08:53 PM on 07/02/13
The_Effort
User Info.
[quote=UnderMyDreams;123998671] I think you may be reaching with this one, dude.

I mean, I've seen plenty of band members push a kid off stage during shows. 9/10 times that kid crowd surfs his way back up to the front, then jumps back into the crowd himself. It's a thing that happens frequently.

Throwing mic stands (in me experience) is not. Those are heavy and it's pretty obvious you can hurt someone pretty bad by throwing it at them.

Staying civil and all, not trying to be a dick- just saying, you're reaching with this argument. It's not as similar a topic as you're claiming. I think you know that.
09:03 PM on 07/02/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
[quote=The_Effort;124006211]
I think you may be reaching with this one, dude.

I mean, I've seen plenty of band members push a kid off stage during shows. 9/10 times that kid crowd surfs his way back up to the front, then jumps back into the crowd himself. It's a thing that happens frequently.

Throwing mic stands (in me experience) is not. Those are heavy and it's pretty obvious you can hurt someone pretty bad by throwing it at them.

Staying civil and all, not trying to be a dick- just saying, you're reaching with this argument. It's not as similar a topic as you're claiming. I think you know that.

However, I've seen bands tell kids to stagedive who are very overweight and should not stage dive or crowd surf. I've seen kids been taken out on stretchers as a result of bands telling people to dive onto the small girls in the front who clearly cannot hold up a man who weighs at least twice what they do.

Ronnie shouldn't have thrown a mic stand, it was stupid. He has admitted that and made up with the kid who was injured. Bands shouldn't shove people off stage onto cement, you can end up killing the kid.

It truly astonishes me how quick this site is to give free passes or a band member they respect, Randy's actions resulted in a death, yet that's permissible. If someone else did the same exact thing, this thread would look a lot different. That's all.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos