Jack
User Info.
that was a bit catchy at times.

Certainly better than recent Woe, is Me
07:53 AM on 07/05/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
at least change the band name. I remember when they played in my city a few years back and they were like "our families always doubted this band and said we would never make it." well fast forward they are all gone lol.

issues will blow up though. They will be as big as A Day To Remember in no time.
disagree on them ever getting to ADTR's popularity. Their rise was because they were able to appeal to both the _____core and pop-punk fans, something Issues probably won't be able to do.
11:40 AM on 07/05/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Well...I don't hate it. The only thing that really annoys me with this band is the fact that Tyler keeps trying to put an R&B spin on their songs. He really just needs to do whatever feels natural for the song. I know he's trying to get a solo career going doing that kind of music, but that's his own thing.
What do you mean? This group has had that element from the beginning, and he obviously is a huge part of the songwriting process. Why shouldn't he include the elements he wants into the music*?

*(assuming the other members aren't openly against that, but there's no evidence to suggest that)
03:22 PM on 07/05/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
either way it was a damn shame that the 3/4 of the kids that came to see them with letlive, left after issues played at a show in my city
seriously? That's insane.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums