nick_smizzle
@nick_smizzle
User Info.
i'm....so surprised, i like this a lot
09:20 AM on 07/05/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Have a feeling this band's going to blow up with this new album.
09:31 AM on 07/05/13
PunkInfluence09
In it for the lulz
User Info.
Get rid of the electronics and I'm on board.
I'm feeling the same way. I don't really dig on the electronics, but this song seems like a grower, akin to their first EP. I hated it at first but find myself still spinning it from time to time. With a little bit more work and polish, Issues could do really well for themselves.
09:46 AM on 07/05/13
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
I dig it.
09:49 AM on 07/05/13
Sean Shelton
whatsarasaid
User Info.
Pretty solid track! These guys have a lot of potential. Tyler Carter is a beast behind the microphone and seems like a great guy.
10:05 AM on 07/05/13
jdog22
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Great song. I have some high hopes for their full length. Tyler sounds like JT on this track haha
10:16 AM on 07/05/13
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
Seems like michael's screams get worse with every release.

It's not a bad song though
10:19 AM on 07/05/13
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm glad this band is not afraid to incorporate elements of bouncy nu metal. i don't care what kids on this site have to say, but i grew up with that stuff. early Deftones, Korn, Coal Chamber...later Sepultura then Soulfly, and even early Slipknot and Mudvayne...love it or hate it, it was fun and simple but heavy. Obviously, Deftones is still amazing and not nu metal...but I still love the huge riffs from nu-metal. Bring on the hate =)

p.s. keep in mind i love many different genres around the rock world...metal of all kinds (metalcore, thrash, death, prog, etc), indie, post-rock, rock, emo/screamo, alternative, pop (sometimes)
10:52 AM on 07/05/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Don't like Tyler's chorus melody at allllll.

Still think this band is going to get massive.
10:54 AM on 07/05/13
Steve Alcala
Let's play Smash. 1478-4468-2484
User Info.
I'm surprised by the love this is getting. The production is good for the style, but everything else sounds so overly exaggerated and obnoxious.
11:29 AM on 07/05/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Personally Im just really sick of all these bands plastering the American flag on everything - especially those overused shirts like Michael is wearing. We get it, you're proud to be American
11:36 AM on 07/05/13
desertlights
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well...I don't hate it. The only thing that really annoys me with this band is the fact that Tyler keeps trying to put an R&B spin on their songs. He really just needs to do whatever feels natural for the song. I know he's trying to get a solo career going doing that kind of music, but that's his own thing.
11:40 AM on 07/05/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Well...I don't hate it. The only thing that really annoys me with this band is the fact that Tyler keeps trying to put an R&B spin on their songs. He really just needs to do whatever feels natural for the song. I know he's trying to get a solo career going doing that kind of music, but that's his own thing.
What do you mean? This group has had that element from the beginning, and he obviously is a huge part of the songwriting process. Why shouldn't he include the elements he wants into the music*?

*(assuming the other members aren't openly against that, but there's no evidence to suggest that)
11:53 AM on 07/05/13
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
Issues and Woe should not be compared to each other anymore.
12:07 PM on 07/05/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
I liked this quite a bit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT