Username
Password
Album Info. News - Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 122 of 122.
04:09 PM on 07/09/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Hmm, I wouldn't say that they get off on "ramonescore" as much as this list does. They're way more towards the Gainesville kind of thing. Pop Punk with gruffier voices, that's all. Tons of that shit sounds like Tell All Your Friends with Chuck Ragan on vocals. I guess it's cool to have less distortion these days and call yourself a "90s band".

Also, about them being "trolls"... I'd say I facepalm 10 times more when it comes to this site. At least the org folks aren't unintentionally hilarious.

This list did make me facepalm though, but it's jadedpunk so i know it's intentional. It really is a case of "hey, I'm 10 years older than you are".
Yeah, I never called them trolls but others have. I'd say the only few trolls on there are actual joke accounts and in some cases quite funny. Others are just funny or angry. AP.net still picks up on PN.org bands quite often. Hell, last year's best two records on both sites matched, On The Impossible Past and Handwritten. And they were my favourite two as well.
10:51 AM on 07/10/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Yeah, I never called them trolls but others have. I'd say the only few trolls on there are actual joke accounts and in some cases quite funny. Others are just funny or angry. AP.net still picks up on PN.org bands quite often. Hell, last year's best two records on both sites matched, On The Impossible Past and Handwritten. And they were my favourite two as well.

Lol I just checked out the comments on a Kanye post, and there's a comment: "at this point, it should just be called musicnews.org". Sounds familiar haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests