09:06 PM on 07/07/13
donwagenblast
@mylifeisdon
User Info.
09:06 PM on 07/07/13
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Warped Tour bands unload the stage trucks? Seems strange.
09:07 PM on 07/07/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
However this is weird; the bands don't ever unload the stages...?
The band does not help out with anything on their stage and are unkind/useless compared to the other bands on their stage. This was a lesson
09:08 PM on 07/07/13
thedairyfairy
User Info.
"news"
09:10 PM on 07/07/13
BrendanMachow
User Info.
this band had soooo much promise. Comfortably Confused, The Common Hour, Where The Sidewalk Ends, and What This Means To Me were all such solid tracks and I really thought the next album was going to push them over the edge. I mean, having a member of Bone Thugs on a track means something. Oh man, what could have been.
Can't tell if sarcasm or actually meaningful. I saw this band live once due to the fact that I wanted to see what all the hype about d.r.u.g.s was about, man did i want to blow my brains out.
09:11 PM on 07/07/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The band does not help out with anything on their stage and are unkind/useless compared to the other bands on their stage. This was a lesson

Yeah there's a big difference between that and not unloading the truck haha. That makes sense
09:26 PM on 07/07/13
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can't tell if sarcasm or actually meaningful. I saw this band live once due to the fact that I wanted to see what all the hype about d.r.u.g.s was about, man did i want to blow my brains out.
comfortably confused is a legitimately good song for any band to release. I wasn't being sarcastic, I enjoyed that album. haven't liked a thing since, though.
09:37 PM on 07/07/13
bowbzzz
User Info.
Could go either way, he could either inform us of the duties of each band on tour and the details of unloading the stage truck citing his warped tour expertise and go on a tirade about how inconsiderate of bands it is to do this, or he could defend ISS the same way he does FIR by saying the world is out to get them and he probably would argue with anyone, Kevin Lyman included, that they are jumping to conclusions about the nice dudes in ISS because he hung with them on warped (which he was on multiple times, mind you) and anyone arguing with him doesn't know any better since they weren't on warped. (even if they were).

Honestly, this is the business of people within the tour. I'm sure they have their own rules and regulations (which we are about to get lectured on by somebody who is an expert, who could it be?) regarding internal issues, and there is absolutely no reason for this to become a public issue. Someone probably took offense to the fact the dudes didn't help them and brought it to the attention of the festival runners which ended up in this situation, and the fact that everyone who were bothered by this seem to be anonymous, I don't think it is an issue that should even begin to be discussed in open format unless shots are openly fired. Let warped do their business unless it becomes open tabloid gossip, in which case we will be there to shit on everyone involved, everyone covering it, and still act too good to care about the gossip.
wait, wut? lol
09:39 PM on 07/07/13
berniemac1234
User Info.
However this is weird; the bands don't ever unload the stages...?
This says Stage truck? Doesn't that seem like Warped responsibility? Were they asking for extra help from I See Stars?
09:44 PM on 07/07/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This says Stage truck? Doesn't that seem like Warped responsibility? Were they asking for extra help from I See Stars?

Yeah that's what I mean by unloading the stage; the bands don't set up the stages
09:48 PM on 07/07/13
FTank
Blank
User Info.
UnderMyDreams has a blank avatar now. this can only mean that he wants to dissociate his AP.net presence from the band he's in
09:50 PM on 07/07/13
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
i had the unfortunate displeasure of being dragged to their set at Warped, glad everyone else won't be exposed to this band
10:00 PM on 07/07/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
i had the unfortunate displeasure of being dragged to their set at Warped, glad everyone else won't be exposed to this band
unless they go to a location other than today's now-finished show in Jersey.
10:01 PM on 07/07/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
I wash cars.
10:03 PM on 07/07/13
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music