AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Warped Tour News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 67 of 67.
10:11 PM on 07/09/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Every band on every stage sends two from their band or tour crew to help set it up. Thats just protocol. Its disrespectful to blow it off. I'm not saying if they did or didn't help, because I have no idea, but thats just how it goes.
Feel free to send me every day WHEN AL4W tears it up on next year's tour.

"Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!"

07:59 AM on 07/21/13
RealityCheck123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I saw their bus that morning, it was definitely at the venue on time. They chose not to get up and help unload their equipment from the truck (which is the band's responsibility, not the Warped Tour crew's... some bands hire someone to do this for them, but ISS did not, so it is duty to wake up on time and make sure their equipment is unloaded or they do not get to play). This band is the biggest bunch of douche bags on the planet. They have no respect for anyone on the tour, or anyone that they work with (including Kevin Lyman who is the coolest/nicest guy in the world, but they continuously disrespect him). I heard they were kicked off of the tour in Detroit, but somehow managed to weasel their way back on tour (but I would not be surprised if they get kicked off for good before the end of the tour). They are so rude to everyone on the tour too. I hope their label drops them soon, because no one is going to want to work/tour with them in the future if they keep getting kicked off of every tour that they are on. They are somewhat nice to their fans, but have no respect for anyone else around them, although, they are too busy getting drunk and high and sitting on their butts in their tour bus to go out to do any signings or meet and greets on Warped Tour this summer. I hope they enjoy working at McDonalds because they are not cut out for this industry. Oh yeah, one of the guys got so drunk he peed all over himself. Classy guys. Really professional... NOT!!! They need to grow up, or find a new career because no one on Warped Tour can stand them anymore.
08:09 AM on 07/21/13
vreeland
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Greetings AbsolutePunk.net. I am Bob, the former driver for I See Stars on this year's Warped Tour. Below is a screenshot from my Google Latitude history showing me and the bus at the Camden, NJ venue at 4:48 Pacific time, or 7:48 local time.

Screenshot #1

ABSOLUTEPUNK.NET: Please feel free to contact me if you feel you need any more information on this. Though I did not agree with their business decisions while I was driving them around, I did not mind them as people... that is until they showed me their true colors during their departure of my coach.
01:32 AM on 07/23/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Greetings AbsolutePunk.net. I am Bob, the former driver for I See Stars on this year's Warped Tour. Below is a screenshot from my Google Latitude history showing me and the bus at the Camden, NJ venue at 4:48 Pacific time, or 7:48 local time.

Screenshot #1

ABSOLUTEPUNK.NET: Please feel free to contact me if you feel you need any more information on this. Though I did not agree with their business decisions while I was driving them around, I did not mind them as people... that is until they showed me their true colors during their departure of my coach.

What exactly is your point with this...? Haha
04:36 AM on 07/23/13
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
I'm curious, please go on.
11:43 AM on 09/01/13
RealityCheck123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The point of that is he was there on time, for people who were blaming the bus driver for making them late. It was their fault for being kicked off. They chose not to wake up and unload their crap from the truck.
04:58 PM on 11/20/13
Niko John
https://twitter.com/nikovercelletto
User Info.

Screenshot #1

Huh?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News